napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 year 100mg test A week cycle pct protocol.

Trensetter11

Well long story short my dumb ass did a two year cycle of test of 100mg a week with no hcg while on it and now I’m tryng to get my own supply back no matter how long it takes. I’ve read tons of stories about how it can take months if not years well hey I got myself in this now a handle business but none the less I was stupid and retarded and I hope you learn from my monkey ass lol. I will take any advice I can get and I’m all ears. I am very confused with this whole pct I understand it but there is so much contradictions. There are guys that swear by hcg and others that say it’s usless. I was thinking of running hcg for a long time and Novadex as well. My theory is hcg will get the balls big again ready for working again obviously even dough I understand it blocks the lh signal but I mean along with the novadex witch directly stimulates the piutary gland I mean it makes perfect sense in the way they both work, but hey I am new to pct but just look at the variables and connect the dots, but like I said please help ya boy out. I really do need some help bro’s.

i would go to an endocrinologist if i were you... thats by far the best option, not asking people on the internet when it comes to something like this

After two years it's not guaranteed you can restart your HPTA. You should talk to a good endocrinologist at this point.

Lol I did and the dumb ass told me too get oof cold trurkey no pct protocol dude, I have more fate in experienced users not bunk practitioners that don’t even know what testosterone is. Sorry bro but I doubt you ever been to a doctor or talked to one, the are absolutely ignorant and know zero on the subject of trt and anabolic usgae.

I went from 160 too 185. Lean ish about 15% body fat. You do not need high doses at all. I know plenty of other people that have gotten the same results from trt doses compared too abusing the shit out of it, best part is my balls are not really Shrunken all the way. With is why I feel like recovery but will be lengthy.

Lol I did and the dumb ass told me too get oof cold trurkey no pct protocol dude, I have more fate in experienced users not bunk practitioners that don’t even know what testosterone is. Sorry bro but I doubt you ever been to a doctor or talked to one, the are absolutely ignorant and know zero on the subject of trt and anabolic usgae.

Lmfao. You doubt ive ever been to a doctor or talked to one? Good luck to you... i dont wonder why you ran a 2 year cycle now

By the way I did not mean anything to say you know nothing in the subject bro it’s just doctors really don’t know anything on the subject. It’s sad, by know they could of developed shit that could restart is quicker if they wanted but of course they want us weak and frail witch is why I treated my self when my test came back low and they refused to help me. That is my grudge against this fuckers of doctors.

By the way I did not mean anything to say you know nothing in the subject bro it’s just doctors really don’t know anything on the subject. It’s sad, by know they could of developed shit that could restart is quicker if they wanted but of course they want us weak and frail witch is why I treated my self when my test came back low and they refused to help me. That is my grudge against this fuckers of doctors.

Did u go to a regular doctor or an endo?

At first regular. And begged to get referred to an endo that was five years ago before after like 3 more years of misery and depression etc I went on test in the beginning of 2018 I believe. And wow my life just changed for the best, I get blood work done. I watch my cholesterol and blood platelets etc and I’ve been good so far thanks to my good eating habits. But I kinda want a break. I don’t think being off is a good thing since I did have low levels already to begin with.

You're basically on TRT bro so what's the issue? Why do you want to come off?

Yep I’m idk I feel like a nice break would be nice. My red blood count cell was elevated slightly. Very little but that’s beneficial I supposed right? That is what steroids do for fast recovery duh. I can’t donate because they will test me I supposed don’t really know how that works. I’m guessing going on a tiny hcg cycle break along with some aromasin,hw,sr9009. Get blood work during that break to make sure my E2 doesn’t get out of wack as well as watch my estrogen symptoms by “feeling” yep. Idk why I was overthinking it so much.lol

you should probably just stay on trt at this point... you can try a lengthy pct but you dont know what you are doing right now... hcg will suppress you further as well as elevate your estrogen... you are just going to make shit worse...

Yep you’re right Dylan, did a bunch of research and your absolutely in the right bro, thanks again guys for advising in it really does help. And sorry for my ignorance at times I am still a bit young and still learning, just got bloods done and markers are within good markers so I’m feeling good now, just keep eating good nutritional content and continue to train hard is the way, don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.

Yep you’re right Dylan, did a bunch of research and your absolutely in the right bro, thanks again guys for advising in it really does help. And sorry for my ignorance at times I am still a bit young and still learning, just got bloods done and markers are within good markers so I’m feeling good now, just keep eating good nutritional content and continue to train hard is the way, don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.

So if you really want a chance to recover you have to stop pinning and start a long PCT.

It wont be fun but if you run clomid, nolva, low dose AI (to control estrogen until the test is out of your system), and a natural test booster like M1Mk or N2GenerateES.

You can also run Cardarine, sr9009, and/or mk677 to help smooth the recovery as those sarms are not suppressive.

Really comes down to if you want a chance at not having to pin for the rest of your life. You can go to a doctor, endo, etc and they will likely look at you and say TRT.

It may be too late but ive seen crazier things happen.

If not def get a script for TRT dont risk running out or sources drying up and being stuck in a really tough spot.

Top Bottom