napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 weeks into dbol test e cycle and not feeling anything

AnthonyFLHX

Hello Brothers. I have been away from the internet for awhile and am back now with a couple questions im hoping you can help me with.
I and 2 weeks 1 day into my 2nd cycle. This cycle is test e 200mg twice a week. First week I started dbol at 20mg every day (One 10mg blue in morning and one 10mg half hour before workout).
I really didnt feel much on 20mg a day, so 2nd week I upped it to 30mg a day. (10mg morning and 20mg half hour before workout). I am not sure if this is a good batch of dbol or not as its my first time taking it. But shouldnt I have felt something by now? Im halfway through cycle and really have no gains in strength or weight to show for it yet. Im not trying to be to pushy and expect overnight transformation, but I thought I would see something by now halfway through this cycle.

My second question is regarding AI. I know Dylan and many say to start ai right away, but Ive also read where its better to wait to get labs and make sure you need ai so you dont tank your estrogen. I did this on my first test e only cycle so I dont want to jump the gun and tank my E again. So 2 days ago I thought I should maybe take 12.5mg aromasin eod to be safe, and since then I have joint pain. Guess I jumped the gun and took ai too soon.

I plan on running some labs work next week to see where all my numbers are at, so Ill post results then.

So does dbol need more time to kick in? Did I start ai too soon? Dylan says in video Im gonna need ai running dbol, I guess the question is when?

Thank you brothers for your advise and guidance.

Aromasin eod is too much for me at that dose. For 250mg I only need it 1-2 times a week. Once I get to 500 I will do 2-3 times a week. And 750 I go to eod. So maybe you're just using too much. Bloods will tell like you said. Just either us it or don't. Don't just pop it here and there and think you'll get an accurate reading. Once you know your body, then that's different.
Yea you should feel the dbol typically by now. You're in the third week correct? May I ask your source?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You need to have realisitic expectiations bro. At two weeks in on test you will get nothing. You need about 4 weeks before it kicks in. You say your cycle is half over? It's only 4 weeks? You need to run long Ester test a good twelve weeks. Some people respond to Dbol better than others. Steroids aren't magic like some people think they are.

What do you have for pct?

Top Bottom