napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2/3 of cancer patients just had bad luck? WRONG!

Yup. They want you to believe your only hope is hundreds of thousands of dollars in chemo and symptom treatment instead of getting to the root cause. "Keep eating and drinking bad shit because you'll get it anyway!" WRONG!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack, you are so on with this one. I have been doing extensive research on Cancer and Tumors since I found out I had a tumor. People try to over complicate diet and regimen to treat cancer. In my research I've discovered that a lot of things about cancer. One interesting thing I read is that cancer is the "REACTION" to a fungus that has gone H.A.M. in the body. The special thing about fungus (candida or other forms) is that it can stick to any organ, and mimic that organ's actions in the body. So for example, a fungus leaches onto the adrenal glands... the adrenals make hormones like cortisol. The fungus attaches itself, copy's it self as a "part of the adrenal glands" and then multiplies itself. That cancer or tumor can create excessive hormones because essentially it is now ONE with that organ. The body looks at the adrenal glands and says WTF are you doing down there.. and tries to contain the "growth on the adrenal glands from spreading", causing a growth. So essentially, a benign tumor was a cancer that was successfully stopped by the body. While cancer has not been successfully controlled by the body.... The top 2 ways I have seen to combat tumors and cancers are to either have a HIGH PH blood level between 7.5 - 8.5 or starve the cancer cells of sugar (glucose). However people seem to over complicate this process like going completely vegan which is completely unnecessary. Ketogenic diets are effective but it is very hard to do when you are surrounded by CARBS!!! I'm see alot of testimonials on youtube and online of people simply using baking soda and molasses to change their blood PH. It's a tricky little method. The baking soda mixed with the molasses is like double agent. The thinking is that The cancer cells see the molasses and are like HELL YEA, FEED ME, SUGAR... but the molasses is attached to the baking soda aka Sodium Bicarbonate. Baking soda has a PH of 8.4!! That is on the top end of the scale for a healthy PH in the human body. So the molasses gets sucked right into the cancer cell and gets blasted with the Baking Soda that has a PH of 8.4. It is highly unlikely that a person should have cancer with a Blood PH of 7.5 or higher. Cancer cells are more acidic and healthy cells are slightly alkaline. So imagine everyday, you drink 2-3 cups of this concoction and send massive amounts of 8.4 PH through your body every day. It simply gives the cancer too high of an PH environment to survive in. I personally can't vouch for what I'm hearing and seeing online but damn, wouldn't it be something that the cure for cancer was something as simple as 2 grocery store items that cost under 5 bucks that will last you 3-4 weeks.

Jack, you are so on with this one. I have been doing extensive research on Cancer and Tumors since I found out I had a tumor. People try to over complicate diet and regimen to treat cancer. In my research I've discovered that a lot of things about cancer. One interesting thing I read is that cancer is the "REACTION" to a fungus that has gone H.A.M. in the body. The special thing about fungus (candida or other forms) is that it can stick to any organ, and mimic that organ's actions in the body. So for example, a fungus leaches onto the adrenal glands... the adrenals make hormones like cortisol. The fungus attaches itself, copy's it self as a "part of the adrenal glands" and then multiplies itself. That cancer or tumor can create excessive hormones because essentially it is now ONE with that organ. The body looks at the adrenal glands and says WTF are you doing down there.. and tries to contain the "growth on the adrenal glands from spreading", causing a growth. So essentially, a benign tumor was a cancer that was successfully stopped by the body. While cancer has not been successfully controlled by the body.... The top 2 ways I have seen to combat tumors and cancers are to either have a HIGH PH blood level between 7.5 - 8.5 or starve the cancer cells of sugar (glucose). However people seem to over complicate this process like going completely vegan which is completely unnecessary. Ketogenic diets are effective but it is very hard to do when you are surrounded by CARBS!!! I'm see alot of testimonials on youtube and online of people simply using baking soda and molasses to change their blood PH. It's a tricky little method. The baking soda mixed with the molasses is like double agent. The thinking is that The cancer cells see the molasses and are like HELL YEA, FEED ME, SUGAR... but the molasses is attached to the baking soda aka Sodium Bicarbonate. Baking soda has a PH of 8.4!! That is on the top end of the scale for a healthy PH in the human body. So the molasses gets sucked right into the cancer cell and gets blasted with the Baking Soda that has a PH of 8.4. It is highly unlikely that a person should have cancer with a Blood PH of 7.5 or higher. Cancer cells are more acidic and healthy cells are slightly alkaline. So imagine everyday, you drink 2-3 cups of this concoction and send massive amounts of 8.4 PH through your body every day. It simply gives the cancer too high of an PH environment to survive in. I personally can't vouch for what I'm hearing and seeing online but damn, wouldn't it be something that the cure for cancer was something as simple as 2 grocery store items that cost under 5 bucks that will last you 3-4 weeks.

Totally in line with what I've researched as well. Cancer simply can't live in an alkaline environment. It thrives in highly acidic bodies. Diet has been 100% proven to be able to cure cancer in nearly 100% of cases since back in the 40's if my memory serves me right. Those doctors who cured so many were shut down by the government and sued for any number of BS technicalities whether it be license issues or what have you. The government or big pharma just looked for any dirt to take these people out of practice. There are multiple cases like this. Cancer is no mystery. It was figured out a long time ago and since made mysterious through propaganda. Good luck with your search bro!

Unfortunately the more maney u have the sicker u may be . Its all about the money . Cancer prevention in the modern American medical system is a joke . Cancer is cureable but not in the hospitals .
Yup. They want you to believe your only hope is hundreds of thousands of dollars in chemo and symptom treatment instead of getting to the root cause. "Keep eating and drinking bad shit because you'll get it anyway!" WRONG!

e1b3d3ae7f3acc99019a7286cf7d0543.jpg

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

"Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. " - Dr. Otto H. Warburg

He won the Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1931. Try reading up on his cancer hypothesis.

"Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. But even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. " - Dr. Otto H. Warburg

He won the Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1931. Try reading up on his cancer hypothesis.

Right I think I've heard that. I guess it's not that acidity causes cancer necessarily but that alkalinity can keep it from surviving maybe. I'll have to read that.

It's hard to know exactly what to believe and not believe on this subject, but I do believe there is much more they know than they let the general public be aware of

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom