napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Onyx Test E250 Cycle 5th Week In

You know I haven't thought much about it, I was just planning on going natural for a while. I was thinking about GW-501516 for some recouping though... any suggestions bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all i need from you is to tell me your goals and i can help you set it up... it just depends on what you are wanting to accomplish bro

all i need from you is to tell me your goals and i can help you set it up... it just depends on what you are wanting to accomplish bro
Hey Dylan, so some of my goals for the summer are to..
1. Retain the gains and keep strength from this cycle.
2. Reduce body fat % (pool parties)
3. Speed healing/fortify problem areas...lower back, ankle, shoulder.

I want to start running MK 677 after reading others threads on its benefits.

Thoughts?

Hey Dylan, so some of my goals for the summer are to..
1. Retain the gains and keep strength from this cycle.
2. Reduce body fat % (pool parties)
3. Speed healing/fortify problem areas...lower back, ankle, shoulder.

I want to start running MK 677 after reading others threads on its benefits.

Thoughts?

MK-677 is awesome if you give it the time to run long term to get the most out of it. I would defnitely add that in.

As for your SARMS bridge cycle, based on your goals, I'd go with this cycle from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

MK-677 is awesome if you give it the time to run long term to get the most out of it. I would defnitely add that in.

As for your SARMS bridge cycle, based on your goals, I'd go with this cycle from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Excellent, thanks bud

All set!! Platinum PCT stack!!Super fast shipping, easy ordering, thanks!
1fba3c57b7ab24f8315f455b1683ac6e.jpg

All set!! Platinum PCT stack!!Super fast shipping, easy ordering, thanks!
1fba3c57b7ab24f8315f455b1683ac6e.jpg

now thats a fucking nice picture bro!

so, for your question... 677 is amazing... it truly is... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find...

now, with your other goals into consideration, this is what i would go with...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Awesome, thanks brother!

Last edited:
b74983ae9042d7bc2b10b93ab11dedcd.jpg

Bloodwork shown here, switched to Aromasin at 15mg day for the last few days, suggestions on keeping estrogen at safe levels?

you just made the switch so keep it at 15 mg per day the next two weeks then drop to every other day the next 6 weeks...

you just made the switch so keep it at 15 mg per day the next two weeks then drop to every other day the next 6 weeks...

Cool, I saw that 2-week recommendation in another post and just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to crash my e levels, the other guy was at like 120 or something insanely high

Cool, I saw that 2-week recommendation in another post and just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to crash my e levels, the other guy was at like 120 or something insanely high

you are not going to crash it if you only go every day for two weeks... you will control it..

Tomorrow I start platinum PCT!! Also was able to get hcg from pharmacon.

Last edited:
I find,this hard,to believe. I know plenty of people,who gained,and kept upwards of 15lbs on test only even,with a mediocre diet...care to elaborate on this statement ?

I find,this hard,to believe. I know plenty of people,who gained,and kept upwards of 15lbs on test only even,with a mediocre diet...care to elaborate on this statement ?

Which statement you referring to bud?

EZ said 10 lbs of lean muscle won't come from one cycle...
I've seen multiple real life example which proved his statement wrong. Unless hes referring to someone near their peak potential then I could understand..

EZ said 10 lbs of lean muscle won't come from one cycle...
I've seen multiple real life example which proved his statement wrong. Unless hes referring to someone near their peak potential then I could understand..

It's highly unlikely. Anything can happen but gaining 10 QUALITY pounds and keeping them from a 12 week cycle is asking a lot.

And why is anyone running AAS if not near their peak potential?

Top Bottom