napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st EVER CYCLE WINSTROL and Testosterone

Bodyfat is defnitely higher than it should be bro. It does need to come down a bit before using steroids. What does your current diet look like?

Bodyfat is defnitely higher than it should be bro. It does need to come down a bit before using steroids. What does your current diet look like?

I'm really just getting into the diet trend. I eat 4 times a day the basic ground turkey, beef, baked chicken, carbs is brown rice pasta, and vegs, fruit and snack is almonds, nuts raisins and whey protein and casein protein. If you jave any suggestion please let me know thanks Rick

Your muscle base is there..U just got to knock the fat down a couple percent..cut most all your sugar/soda. Cut starches like pasta/bread. Drink at least a gallon of water daily. Do some fasted cardio in the morning if u can. Eat spinach, chicken,Turkey, broccoli,sweet potatoes that sort of things, have one cheat meal a week..it'll melt off fast

Ya dude you look solid af. Probably strong as shit. But the body fat as rick rock stated is a bit high. Some of the bad side effects can be ten times worse if you have higher body fat.

You would probably do well with a sarms stack to help aid fat loss too.

First off your calories macros have to make sense, have you checked out rick rocks diet 101 guide? It's a sticky on the main page. Find that post and read it 100 times.

Diet structure. Don't go too crazy low with calories but once you figure out your maintenance level of calories go 300 or 500 below and see what happens over 2 weeks. Diet will matter more than anything. I like a 40/40/20 breakdown but.. carbs are my friends. You may do better with a 50/30/20 ratio for protein carbs and fats for cutting.

Back to sarms. I bet 1 stack of sarms would SHRED fat off you. But only if your diet and cardio are rocking.

I would look at possibly doing something like SR9009, GW, and S4.

That triple stack along with diet and cardio could easily get you in solid condition.

I'm guessing your approx 20-22% body fat right now. But with good muscular development.

Now yes as these guys stated eating clean is important here. But even more important is the almighty calories in vs calories out rule.

Eat less than your body burns in a day and your hypocaloric. That causes fat loss.

Dial in that diet and once it's rocking I would look into sarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent advice here... I agree completely

Ya dude you look solid af. Probably strong as shit. But the body fat as rick rock stated is a bit high. Some of the bad side effects can be ten times worse if you have higher body fat.

You would probably do well with a sarms stack to help aid fat loss too.

First off your calories macros have to make sense, have you checked out rick rocks diet 101 guide? It's a sticky on the main page. Find that post and read it 100 times.

Diet structure. Don't go too crazy low with calories but once you figure out your maintenance level of calories go 300 or 500 below and see what happens over 2 weeks. Diet will matter more than anything. I like a 40/40/20 breakdown but.. carbs are my friends. You may do better with a 50/30/20 ratio for protein carbs and fats for cutting.

Back to sarms. I bet 1 stack of sarms would SHRED fat off you. But only if your diet and cardio are rocking.

I would look at possibly doing something like SR9009, GW, and S4.

That triple stack along with diet and cardio could easily get you in solid condition.

I'm guessing your approx 20-22% body fat right now. But with good muscular development.

Now yes as these guys stated eating clean is important here. But even more important is the almighty calories in vs calories out rule.

Eat less than your body burns in a day and your hypocaloric. That causes fat loss.

Dial in that diet and once it's rocking I would look into sarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to chime in, but Vildail covered it here. This x2

Ok, I can't help myself....

Let's look at the positive things you have going- you have good muscular development and a solid foundation of muscle bro. If you can get your body fat down, strip that fat away, I think you will be surprised how good you will look without having to take any steroid. By removing that fat around your midsection, it will bring your waist in giving you that V-taper look. Doing so will actually make you look bigger without having gained any additional muscle. It's all about illusions.

So the first goal should be to cut some of that fat. Now the question is, how much fat do you need to aim to lose to put you around let's say 12%? Some simple math is in order:

Present weight: 237lbs
Current estimated BF%: 22%
Goal Body Fat%: 12%
Total Body Fat to lose: 10%

How many pounds is 10%? Let's see:

237 divided by 100%=2.37lbs So every 1% of BF is approx. 2.37lbs. 2.37lbs x 10%=23.7lbs of fat that needs to be removed. Remember this is 23.7lbs of actual fat and will not include water weight loss. So you should aim to get down around 210lbs. I promise you, if you get down to 210lbs around 12-13%, you will look like a different person.

Now the question is, how to lose 23.7lbs of fat. Keep your workout the same, don't start doing anything fancy like doing light weight and super high reps. Keep it heavy in the 8-12 rep range. The body needs a reason (stimulus) to hold onto muscle while dieting. As Vildail pointed out, nutrition is the MOST important factor here. Refer to RickRocks Nutrition 101 sticky thread. Cardio, not to much though. I do incline walking while cutting because running or excess HIIT impedes my recover, but that's me. Do what works best for you and your schedule.

Last edited:
Ok, I can't help myself....

Let's look at the positive things you have going- you have good muscular development and a solid foundation of muscle bro. If you can get your body fat down, strip that fat away, I think you will be surprised how good you will look without having to take any steroid. By removing that fat around your midsection, it will bring your waist in giving you that V-taper look. Doing so will actually make you look bigger without having gained any additional muscle. It's all about illusions.

So the first goal should be to cut some of that fat. Now the question is, how much fat do you need to aim to lose to put you around let's say 12%? Some simple math is in order:

Present weight: 237lbs
Current estimated BF%: 22%
Goal Body Fat%: 12%
Total Body Fat to lose: 10%

How many pounds is 10%? Let's see:

237 divided by 100%=2.37lbs So every 1% of BF is approx. 2.37lbs. 2.37lbs x 10%=23.7lbs of fat that needs to be removed. Remember this is 23.7lbs of actual fat and will not include water weight loss. So you should aim to get down around 210lbs. I promise you, if you get down to 210lbs around 12-13%, you will look like a different person.

Now the question is, how to lose 23.7lbs of fat. Keep your workout the same, don't start doing anything fancy like doing light weight and super high reps. Keep it heavy in the 8-12 rep range. The body needs a reason (stimulus) to hold onto muscle while dieting. As Vildail pointed out, nutrition is the MOST important factor here. Refer to RickRocks Nutrition 101 sticky thread. Cardio, not to much though. I do incline walking while cutting because running or excess HIIT impedes my recover, but that's me. Do what works best for you and your schedule.

Man THANK YOU SO MUCH 100x's that was a great breakdown actually awesome info. So to round off bascially I need to lose 25lbs sounds hard but I'm willing.

Sorry for asking but, to all please reply, I had a question as stated in the thread I wanted to lean up. And I thought that if I started a cycle of test and winny that would help. As test does retain water if I'm wrong please correct but by taking the winstrol that would counter act the water rention and help burn fat as well as build muscle? But from all the great info given it would be bad for me to do this cycle because of my body fat being to high? Even if I incorporated a strict cutting diet along with cardio that still would not benefit not benefit me if I were start a test with winstrol cycle? Sorry if this is a fustrsting question.

Man THANK YOU SO MUCH 100x's that was a great breakdown actually awesome info. So to round off bascially I need to lose 25lbs sounds hard but I'm willing.

Sorry for asking but, to all please reply, I had a question as stated in the thread I wanted to lean up. And I thought that if I started a cycle of test and winny that would help. As test does retain water if I'm wrong please correct but by taking the winstrol that would counter act the water rention and help burn fat as well as build muscle? But from all the great info given it would be bad for me to do this cycle because of my body fat being to high? Even if I incorporated a strict cutting diet along with cardio that still would not benefit not benefit me if I were start a test with winstrol cycle? Sorry if this is a fustrsting question.

Forget steroids for the time being. They are not fat burners. What they do help with - once you are already lean - is retaining muscle. At your current bf you will retain muscle even on a massive calorie reduction (not recommended btw).

As mentioned dump the aas idea for now, dial your diet in, sounds like you have a high energy job, double that with cardio and weight training and a good diet and that 25lbs will come off pretty quick, a lot quicker than you think.

The problem with most people is they wait one week and see no results and give up, maybe add in a few sarms for a boost if you wish too.
Once you see the results of the diet and training 3 week mark (loyal) you'll be hooked. Get yourself prepared, set a goal, 25 lbs loss for December, start studying the aas usage now. Maybe make a plan to be in good enough shape to give a test only cycle a whirl come January.

it is a frustrating question... winstrol is NOT going to make you lose weight! you clearly dont want to listen so you do whatever you want to do... your body fat is TOO HIGH, what is so difficult to comprehend? if you want to chance it, with all the added sides and have NO foundation whatsoever and not only be at huge risk but also waste time, money and be thoroughly disappointed then GO FOR IT... noone with half a brain would advise you to use steroids... ironlifter took the time to break it down so nicely for you and you just still push on... yeah, its beyond frustrating!!!

Olderbro, Vildail and "Big Traps" Joe are on point with what they said. This x2

Having looked at your pics, your muscular development is not the issue, it is your nutrition. It is not just about eating the right kind of foods, but more importantly it is about eating the right amount of the right kind of foods. Besides what these guys just stated above, taking steroids at this point would only be putting a band aid on the real issue...your nutrition. As Mr. Miyagi would tell the Karate Kid in this case, YOU MUST MASTER THE ART OF PROPER NUTRITION FIRST. Being at 22% shows your knowledge of nutrition is lacking. Not hating, I was there at one point and so have most of us at some point. I used to be 25% Body Fat and I wasn't near as muscular as you...I was skinny fat, period. I mastered the art of proper nutrition and radically transformed my physique going from 25% down to around 10% without the use of sarms or steroids. It took me 9-12 months, I did 3-4 8 week cutting periods, I worked my ass off, put in the hard work and developed solid nutrition habits along the way that are still in place today.

If you don't learn proper nutrition, the gains/lean physique will go away and the fat will come back once the steroid cycle is over..period. Winstrol is for people who already very lean, it dries them out and hardens them up. Can't see any of this with a layer of fat on top. Test only on first cycle. Cycle only when below 15%. Don't use steroids as a crutch man, put in the sweat and hard work. We will help you along the way and once you get leaner, then we can start looking at a possible first cycle. You will get much better results this way I promise.

I already stated in my first post that steroids are not fat burners and that you need to get into better shape before using them, so no....a test and winstrol cycle is not advised at all bro

I already stated in my first post that steroids are not fat burners and that you need to get into better shape before using them, so no....a test and winstrol cycle is not advised at all bro
exactly but its not resonating with him for some reason and you cannot reason with the unreasonable...

Hey Rick just updating this is from this week as of right now it is Sat. 12am est. Its really hard to tell a diff but the pic on the left is my current weight of 231 the right is what I started at 236. I have done a calorie deficit diet consuming between 1500 to no more than 1800 cal a day with mild cardio and drinking at least a gal of water a day. Sucks big time! My diet I try to uphold is 65/10/10 if possible.

Attachments

• 20170909_001756.jpg
    20170909_001756.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 18
Vildail is right, you are in to large of a deficit. Macro ratios are good reference points, but macros should be set figures, not ratios. Protein should be 1-1.5g per pound of body weight ( upper end when cutting ) fats should be between 50-60g and the rest carbs. I am 5'10, 175lbs and about 10% body fat and cut on 250g Protein, 50 fat and start my carbs at 230. As the weeks go by, further reduction in calories is made via carbs. I reduce carbs about 25g every 2 weeks. My protein and fats remain constant while carbs are reduced thus my macro ratio changes as i continue to cut.

The problem with doing an aggressive cut is that 1.) you have no room to reduce calories any further when your weight loss stalls...and it will. You cant reduce protein any further and you need a minimum of 45-50g of fat for basic body functions one of them being the production of natural testosterone. 2.) A deep calorie deficit is not sustainable and you will snap and end up bing eating. Hunger hormones in the body will spike making you crave food because the body knows it is in starvation mode.

As i mentioned before, this all boils down to math and physics. If a pound of fat is 3500 calories. If your maintenance is 2500 cal and you are eating 1500 calories per day then that is 7000 calories per week or 2 lbs of fat a week. You may have lost 5lbs on the scale, but the mathematics tell us that over half of that is water weight. In a perfect world this would work, but your metabolism is going to slow quickly and your deficit will decrease, slowing your weight loss.

I am by no means the biggest guy on this forum, but i know how to cut and get lean so i know what works. What works is a mild deficit of 500 calories and aim to burn 800-1000 calories by way of cardio a week. After 3 weeks when weight loss slows, reduce calories by another 100 calories and repeat every 2 weeks. Once your calories are reduced to your BMR, dont reduce any further.
The best diet is the one you can stick with...eating at 1500 is not sustainable. This is a good way to lose muscle, wreck your metabolism and to end up binging. This stuff takes time and consistency. I see people all the time take an aggressive approach and they fail because it is not sustainable.

Top Bottom