napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1rst cycle doubts

popeye said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi, my name is Gabriel, from Spain, and I have a few doubts on how to run properly a first cycle and PCT.
I'm 35 years old, 1'83 cm tall, 77kg, 11%body fat, ectomorph/hard gainer. I've been hitting the gym for the last 4 years non stop. My goal is to gain size (8-10 kg?) but keeping it as lean as possible, (and being able to maintain it?) And obviously, minimizing the side effects. My "heroes" are Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, John Corvello... Old school.

I've being reading a lot of stuff, watching videos, etc, but the more I go into it, the more confused I get. For each question I have, I get 20 different answers, and some are just the opposite to one another. So I want to keep it simple, and just ask you guys what is your view/recommendation/insights about a first cycle.

I can get certain gear from pharmacy, that includes: Test (3 kinds), Sust250, Proviron, Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG (Pregnyl). I can get gear from another sources, supposedly trustworthy (but who knows), just in case you want to recommend me to use some other stuff.

My 1rst cycle plan, after doing all that research, was something like this:
10 weeks.
week 1: 200mg Test / 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 2: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 3: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 4: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 5: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 6: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 7: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 8: 500mg Test (250/250)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 9: 400mg Test (200/200)/ 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)
week 10: 200mg Test / 50mg proviron /500 iu HCG (250/250)

during cycle as well:
Aromasin every 3 days (12.5mg)
Nolvadex eod (20mg)
Fish Oil, vitamins, good food, etc.

After 2 weeks, start PCT:
Nolvadex ed (20mg) for 45 days.
Clomid ed (50mg) for 30 days.
Aromasin eod (12.5mg) ?? days.

What would be your recommendations?
like... how many weeks, which gear would be the best, is pct ok, is one cycle per year enough.......... etc

Thank you guys :roll:

I love the incorporation of proviron here... that is very wise and an excellent addition... there are quite a few flaws here though that need addressed and corrected... 1. Tapering test is not needed and not wise... Stick with a consistent dose throughout... 2. you are using hcg way too long... understand that hcg has a purpose and does work but only for that intended purpose... the main problem i continuously see is the misuse of it, which you are clearly doing... there is no need for both nolvadex and aromasin here... stick to JUST aromasin on cycle... let me fix this for you bro

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi man,
One small update on the cycle...
I've been checking and it's pretty impossible to get bacteriostatic water in Spain, not even with prescription in pharmacies. I've planned to mix that hcg with BS water, keeping it in the fridge, and maybe run it at 2 shots of 500ius weekly on the 11-14 weeks. But since most probably i won't be able to get that water, I don't know what to do now.

So far I've brought 2 boxes of 5000iu each (is what they have in this asian pharmacy that I got my stuff from) But if I mix it with the water or whatever it is that comes with it, I've read that I must use it within the same day, or the day after. So I thought ok.... maybe I take one shot of 1000iu on week 11 (1 box there, so 4000iu goes to the garbage bin) and 1000iu the following week (the second box)

My question is, should I buy 2 more boxes and do the same with the remaining weeks? or there's an alternative?

I've also checked that apparently in the UK there are a lot of peptide companies, websites etc, and they are actually selling (and exporting) many things, including BS water. One of the websites that it appears to have better reviews is http://www.peptides-uk.com. Is a difficult question, I'm sure, but do you think is a good idea to buy from them?

:roll:

From what I understand, and I cannot say this with any first hand experience, keep that in mind, this particular site is very hit and miss... I've seen some very strong feedback in the past and also a mixed bag of complaints so just be aware... Sometimes its hard to decipher the real reviews from the fake ones... There is always going to be a few bad ones regardless because it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be 100% with any business that has been around any length of time and has done any sort of volume... It just happens whether by accident or by a hating competitor... You have to decipher what you feel is real on that or not brother... What I can tell you is that Peptides Warehouse is at the top of the class for Peptides or they would have no place here and I have personal hands on experience with them to confirm it as do many others... that's not to say they are the only quality place because that would just not be true but I can confirm they are very strong AND not only do they do well with international orders but they have all the product reports online to validate as well... I have a code for you in case you decide to use them... the code is Essence20 I stand by them all the way brother...

Thank you Dylan, but at this moment I was just looking for this Bacteriostatic water (too bad they don't sell it in my country)
peace!

http://bacteriostaticwater.com/bacteriostatic-water

Olympus said:
I think peptideswarehouse ships international. They have a thread about it in fact and have excellent documented feedback!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I'm pretty sure this is true. I don't see why you can't order what you need from there, and just have it shipped international, unless you are having customs issues

Top Bottom