napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 years old should i take sarms?

ralphtovar

Im 19 Years old 5'9 180 im lean but you cant see my abs, i left 5 days a week and im pretty strong i would think. i dont wanna take steriods just yet, but ive been watching dylans videos on sarms and i wanted to know if i should take them? and if so which ones? i want to put size on but i want to lose fat quickly i never had abs and i just got a fitness coach to put me on stage and he told me about sarms and to do my research before i decide if i want to do this or not. And from the looks of it they look to be safe, i just wanted to know what would be the best for losing fat fast ans gaining size. my diet is on point so thats not going to be an issue im losing fat with this diet alone, but i want to make this faster for summer.

So a couple things.

Your diet is not on point. If it was you would not need to loose fat fast. Not how it works.

Lean but can't see your abbs... hmm that means your not lean. It's not opinion, it's more so just science.

Sarms are fine for people your age but really you should fix the problem at hand when it comes to loosing weight. Sarms don't make you loose weight. Simply a performance enhancer. If you got a sub par performance to begin with you ain't enhancing much.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Truth!!

The thing is if you wanted to be lean for Summer you should have started back in January and prepared better
sarms are NOT a magic pill to fix problems do to poor diet planning and training

llose some weight bro. Get a tub of whey and some creatine and get on a high protein diet and eat clean.Lift hard eat less....that right there is the big secret.

Not unless you have a hormone deficiency. You're in your absolute peak time for growth right now. Work harder, eat better.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are still a little too young fir sarms bro. You are at the prime age for natural growth, and you should capitalize on that right now.

I don't think you should take anything that messes with your HPTA right now, and concentrate on hard heavy training with the right diet.

You say your diet is on point, but is it really? Give us a rundown of your diet and macros. I suggest you check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky to get your diet structured correctly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well either way I wanted to know what would be the best to take in order to help melt felt and put size on. To help me just give me a push in my training and diet.

Well either way I wanted to know what would be the best to take in order to help melt felt and put size on. To help me just give me a push in my training and diet.

I don't think you get it.... Sarms, Steroids, All that does not help you push your training and diet. It amplifies what you do. If you cant d. o the basics and give it your all to begin with, your in the wrong hobby.

Sarms are not recommended at your age. Reread my post

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

So, it looks like everyone has said you are a bit young for SARMs and most definitely too young for AAS. That may seem like a negative thing but on the positive side of it, you are in the best position you will ever be naturally to make great gains. Your test should be roaring and your metabolism should allow you to achieve whatever goals you have. Use this as fuel......train hard, eat big (and clean), and get plenty of rest. Most of us would give anything to be in your position again. So, make the most of it and then pull out your "ace in the hole" (SARMs and AAS) later when you need it.

So, it looks like everyone has said you are a bit young for SARMs and most definitely too young for AAS. That may seem like a negative thing but on the positive side of it, you are in the best position you will ever be naturally to make great gains. Your test should be roaring and your metabolism should allow you to achieve whatever goals you have. Use this as fuel......train hard, eat big (and clean), and get plenty of rest. Most of us would give anything to be in your position again. So, make the most of it and then pull out your "ace in the hole" (SARMs and AAS) later when you need it.

Cant argue with that haha. If I could do things over again at 19 I would.

Top Bottom