napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

17 year old sarms?

modyio

Hey, im a huge fan of your videos i really listen to your tips and i need your advice
I am a 17 year old man i weight around 65KG and i am 178 cm
My goal is to gain lean muscle mass
I am thinking about using sarms or i might use a steroid if its gonna help me reach my goal with the least consequences love ya man :p

You should not use any steroids at that age, that's insane. Your testosterone should already be quite high in your early years, my libido was unreal at that age lol how long have you been training? You should be focusing on the knife and fork not any enhancements, those come later. Just my opinion....

Last edited:
17!? Man I'm gonna be blunt because I know for sure Dylan will rip your head off and then screw it back on properly. Get that steroid shit outta your head at 17... No sarms, no steroids, you have not put in your dues at all at 17. If
You want nutrition and training advice then sure come here and ask for help but no drugs at all

Hey, im a huge fan of your videos i really listen to your tips and i need your advice
I am thinking about using sarms or i might use a steroid if its gonna help me reach my goal with the least consequences love ya man :p

You are way too young for any type of hormonal anabolic right now man, especially steroids. You are still too young for even sarms.

All you need is the right diet and the right training at your age. Your natural levels will allow you to make the best gains of your life

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This steroid you're considering, what is it? Injection, or oral tablet? You're gonna do what you're gonna do, I know this, but one thing you don't wanna do is start popping pills of AAS. Taking any steroid at your age will have consequences, but I don't want you stepping on your dick completely young bro. No matter what it looks like for someone taking oral only cycles, it ain't all good.

The 44
d13a420880c9e873ef5276583f9cb563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go down that path just yet my man. I'm not going to beat a dead horse, but your too young and you'll jack yourself up in the long run. Think long term so you can have life long gains... not Friday to Friday thinking Highschool is the most important time of your life.

It's funny because the guys that were in high school that did steroids were bigger than me then but once I got to my late 20s I had gotten way bigger than them and look better too because I've built a healthy foundation.

Life's not fun if you have everything you want day 1. Work for it like the rest of the 2 percenters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud really take your time to read these responses and soak this up. Theres no benefit for us to tell you to hold off... its just in your best interest for health and overall gains. All you need right now bro is to eat big and train hard. Your hormones are raging right now and you should be feeling like you want to stick anything that moves. This is the perfect time to take advantage of your own natural growth. Learn how to eat and learn what type of training stimulus your body responds best towards. Approach this the right way and you'll hit your goals and soar past them.

17 year old man... okay bro, that alone said enough... im not trying to be rude or anything but are you kidding me? there is nooen here and also noone with half a brain that would ever advise such a thing and i have a feeling you already know just how ridiculous this is... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, which usually culminates between the ages of 17-22 and may only even come to an end at the age of 25 or so - is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you need to stop this absurdity bro.. your going to hurt yourself in the most regretful way...

There is a great search engine called GOOGLE... I'd advise you start using it more often instead of looking ridiculous on this fourm. I'm 20 years old and take it upon myself to find the answers to my questions through research. From another young buck to another bro, start researching on your own before you go off what other people say. A solid 2-3 hours a day researching performance enhancers can go along ways brother. I don't post often on the fourms, but almost every other day I get a notification on my phone with almost the same shit you asked. I even get annoyed seeing it. So I can't imagine how Dylan feels lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

There's a lot of good advice you've been given here. Let me bring it to you from a former collegiate athlete. I'm 48 years old and ran gear from my senior year of high-school through my senior year in College. Yes I grew like a weed, but now I have gyno that requires surgery to remove and I can't run even small doses of test without double the recommended dose of AI support. I can't say that it helped me in any way in my later years. My test levels are very low and I require TRT to get in the normal range. So, listen to what everyone is telling you. If you want to grow, Eat copious amounts of quality food, supplement with quality supplements like BCAAs, NO2 and Creatine. I would also recommend a quality protein shake or something like RTD40 between meals. Get your macros in check and lift like your life depends on it. You will grow like a weed. Don't do what I did. It fucked up my entire Endo system for life. It even screwed me up enough to where I had to take fertility drugs to get my wife pregnant. It's not a road you want to go down. GOOD LUCK.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There is a great search engine called GOOGLE... I'd advise you start using it more often instead of looking ridiculous on this fourm. I'm 20 years old and take it upon myself to find the answers to my questions through research. From another young buck to another bro, start researching on your own before you go off what other people say. A solid 2-3 hours a day researching performance enhancers can go along ways brother. I don't post often on the fourms, but almost every other day I get a notification on my phone with almost the same shit you asked. I even get annoyed seeing it. So I can't imagine how Dylan feels lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
respect on the maturity you just showed... i think extremely highly of that kind of behavior bro... well said!

There's a lot of good advice you've been given here. Let me bring it to you from a former collegiate athlete. I'm 48 years old and ran gear from my senior year of high-school through my senior year in College. Yes I grew like a weed, but now I have gyno that requires surgery to remove and I can't run even small doses of test without double the recommended dose of AI support. I can't say that it helped me in any way in my later years. My test levels are very low and I require TRT to get in the normal range. So, listen to what everyone is telling you. If you want to grow, Eat copious amounts of quality food, supplement with quality supplements like BCAAs, NO2 and Creatine. I would also recommend a quality protein shake or something like RTD40 between meals. Get your macros in check and lift like your life depends on it. You will grow like a weed. Don't do what I did. It fucked up my entire Endo system for life. It even screwed me up enough to where I had to take fertility drugs to get my wife pregnant. It's not a road you want to go down. GOOD LUCK.

thank you for posting this... this was a very very valuable post that i hope many are reading... see, the issue is that these guys that are doing this are okay for now... they don't understand what comes later... not a stitch of long term thinking or concern... they just don't get it and we try so hard to prevent exactly what happened to you... i think it is very commendable for you to share this experience to help others...

Absolutely bro. I'm not ashamed, just wish there was some one like you and this forum to help us and watch out for us 30 years ago. Peace.

Absolutely bro. I'm not ashamed, just wish there was some one like you and this forum to help us and watch out for us 30 years ago. Peace.

i completely understand brother... once again, the post is appreciated!

When you are young, it doesnt matter what might be the result of their actions in the future.

I keep thinking if I could go back in time, and talk to myself before I did all the secret squirrel spec ops stuff, and how much that has really fucked me up now, would I listen. Probably not either.

Sadly, its just the immaturity of youth. Thats not a put down, its just the way it is.

Hey guys I appreciate your advice and i know steroids could be harmful and i am surely not gonna use them at this age but i was asking to get more information
I spent 1.5 years training and i exprienced a great increase in strength and size.
I'll stick to my creatine and whey protein.
Thanks dylan and everybody for your valuable advices

17!? Man I'm gonna be blunt because I know for sure Dylan will rip your head off and then screw it back on properly. Get that steroid shit outta your head at 17... No sarms, no steroids, you have not put in your dues at all at 17. If
You want nutrition and training advice then sure come here and ask for help but no drugs at all

Ok! I see now how dumb my question was😂

Ok! I see now how dumb my question was��️

Not at all bro, there is no such thing as a dumb question. Just realize that you have a group of people here with a vast myriad of experiences and knowledge that are telling you things that are in your best interest. Some people may not hear what they want, but it's truth and its the right and safest way of going about things. Always remember there is absolutely no rush and if anything at your age you are already ahead of most people so just learn and take your time .Moving forward methodically, you ever read the story of the tortoise and the hare ?

Hey guys I appreciate your advice and i know steroids could be harmful and i am surely not gonna use them at this age but i was asking to get more information
I spent 1.5 years training and i exprienced a great increase in strength and size.
I'll stick to my creatine and whey protein.
Thanks dylan and everybody for your valuable advices

That's the right call buddy. Trust me on this. Make sure you have a solid diet to go with a solid training routine and you'll be set with everything you need

Here is a great resource for you on diet that I highly recommend you checking out https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom