napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

16 weeks mens physique

Aka_Tree

I am looking to compete in a mens physique contest in October. I am 6'4 213lbs at 13% bodyfat. I am looking to get on a cycle, running deca and test for first 8 weeks for size and then masteron and test to cut for the last 8 weeks. Can anyone let me know how to run the cycle.

I am looking to compete in a mens physique contest in October. I am 6'4 213lbs at 13% bodyfat. I am looking to get on a cycle, running deca and test for first 8 weeks for size and then masteron and test to cut for the last 8 weeks. Can anyone let me know how to run the cycle.
What is your Age? Deca at 8 weeks is a waste. NPP makes more sense if you want to run it that short

I'd also add gw and s4 in to your cycle to help shred body fat and harden up

U also won't have time to get lean. Chances are u will put on fat.. and if you are already 13% u can't afford to add anymore fat.. hell I'll be doing a 12 week prep and I'll be starting around 11-12%bf and I'm scared I'm cutting it too close

If youre 6'4 and 213 why are you trying to bulk 16 weeks out? If you start slowly getting leaner now or at the 12 weeks or so out from show day you should be golden...

If youre 6'4 and 213 why are you trying to bulk 16 weeks out? If you start slowly getting leaner now or at the 12 weeks or so out from show day you should be golden...
I agree completely. I'd rather give myself plenty of time to diet down than try to do it in 8 weeks and likely come up far too short on conditioning

Top Bottom