napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week sarm cycle on the way. mk-28666 & GW

sickboy

12 week sarms cycle on the way. mk-2866 & GW

HI

Today was the first day of my Sarms cycle. I have bought mk-2866 and GW from SarmX, and of course mini PCT.

plan:

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m. (en helt rör)
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. (half rör)
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Im 34 years old, have trained serious crossfit for 6 years but before that I trained other stuff.
My stats is coming the next couple of days, I have no scale for the moment but have order one.

I mostly do crossfit and OLY lifting and hopping to gain some mass and lose some fat. I will update the result as the cycle continues.
I´m looking forward to see how this falls out because it´s my first SARMS cycle.

Last edited:
I'll be following your progress bud, and curious how everything goes for you. Let me know if you have any questions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

excellent brother... im definitely following your progress and im here if you ever need any help!

Im now in week 6 and so far the only thing I have felt is better stamina. BUT today it kick it! strength gone true the roof, I was almost afraid that I was not responsive to sarms.
Looking forward the the following weeks, if the strength keep going up Im going be happy.

Dylan how do you dose the DAA? Im starting it tomorrow, got the Power chews D-test that you recommended.

Top Bottom