napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week cycle. Test, Masteron, Tren, MENT. Critique please.

Tmiller278

Hi all, I have a new cycle prepared and I'm wondering what your thoughts are, especially given I haven't tried MENT yet.
All 12 weeks test will be ran at 350 mg a week. (approx of course)

I have adex, letro and I'll be running 20g nolvadex from start to finish just as a precautionary.

My thoughts on the schematics of my cycle would be--

Week 1-12 test 350mg a week

Week 1-8 tren at 350 mg a week. (100 mg EOD)

Week 4-12 masteron at 500 mg a week. Or should I do weeks 2-12 at 400 mg a week. A little goes a long way!

Week 4-12 MENT at 100mg EOD.

I have caber, clomid, extra nolvadex and HCG (20,000 ius)

Any tweaking you could give me? Mainly about the ment. First time using it.

I've ran 5 cycles now.

I'll attach a picture.

thats a really really heavy cycle man... i dont like stacking ment with all of that shit... thats COMPLETELY unnecessary.... i am not saying to not run it but there's absolutely no reason nor point to run it with tren at all... watch this video i made on stacking things with ment... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5523avpdq0

I understand it's heavy, that's why I don't want more than 1250mg a week of gear in my system period. If I were to run it though, using the same compounds how would you approach it? I have the compounds, I'm running them I just need the best advice.

I understand it's heavy, that's why I don't want more than 1250mg a week of gear in my system period. If I were to run it though, using the same compounds how would you approach it? I have the compounds, I'm running them I just need the best advice.

Thats he problem though... i wouldnt... its too much and im not contributing to something that is going to hurt you... now, if you dropped tren or ment then it would be all good... since you said your doing it anyway then i dont understand why your asking anyway bro

I recommend running MENT with a TRT dose of Test so you can get a feel for it first. I ran it twice and I didn't feel the need for anything else. The estrogen conversion on this compound is INSANE. Also I highly recommend running it ed as opposed to eod. Your blood levels will be all over the place and you're just going to make the estrogen sides even worse.

I recommend running MENT with a TRT dose of Test so you can get a feel for it first. I ran it twice and I didn't feel the need for anything else. The estrogen conversion on this compound is INSANE. Also I highly recommend running it ed as opposed to eod. Your blood levels will be all over the place and you're just going to make the estrogen sides even worse.

This would be my thoughts as well. First time with MENT, you don't want to throw it on top of a lot of testecause of the aromatization. That can get ugly quick

Appreciate it, I've ran the exact same cycle without ment for 8 weeks and the results were phenomenal. I'm just know learning about this new compound and I'm itching to try it

Hard to answer without stats.

Why nolva every day during the cycle?

Appreciate it, I've ran the exact same cycle without ment for 8 weeks and the results were phenomenal. I'm just know learning about this new compound and I'm itching to try it
im confused... how could you have already ran ment previously yet you say you are learning all about it and itching to try it? that does n't make any sense...

Haven't used MENT before and I'm itching to try it. That's why I'm asking questions so I educate before making a bad choice.

you have a good look at the it looks like A LOT of potential but you doing shit reckless will ruin all of this you have going for you.. im telling you, you are going to regret running this much shit with MENT involved... you dont know what you are getting yourself into... run test, mast and ment without tren if you want to do this right, if not, you run it how you want but don't be surprised when shit does not go your way

I'm 21. I'll listen to you, Dylan. That's the whole reason I posted, I'm unfamiliar and needed further guidance. I'll leave the MENT out for the summer since I herd it aromatizes very much and the water retention is heavy. Too me, it sounds like MENT is a better bulking than cutting although it has both properties. I'll save it for my October cycle. That way I can run it alone or with test and gauge how my body responds.

21?? for fucks sake bro... what are you doing to yourself??? you should not be using any steroid... you are going to ruin your life man and look at you... you have a fuckload going for you... seriously.. there's not many 21 year old guys with that kind of definition and base out there... i cant believe this continues to go on.. you clearly dont see your own potential and more than that, you dont see what you are throwing completely out the window... you will be fine for now and probably the next few years but when it hits you, and IT WILL, it wont be pretty and it will be a lifelong issue that you have to deal with... i hope you plan on trt for life at a young age and are prepared for the problems that go along with steroid abuse like this at only 21 years old...

Damn you are young bro. That's just too young for steroids, let alone all the crap you've ran

Trust me, I get blood work done after every cycle and don't start a new one until everything is back to its regulated levels. I know being young can really hinder my growth in the future when I come off but I don't see myself leaving gear or body building until my 40's. It's been my life since I was 12. Of course, the cycles will be less heavy and I'll stay away from things like tren and anadrol. This is probably my last time running tren, one last hoorah.

thats great you get bloodwork done bro, it really is but like i said, it will be fine right now.. it always is but like i said, you are setting yourself up for a nightmare and it wont be easy to fix... i'll leave it at that and wish you nothing but the best... you seem like a great guy but you are making a large fucking mistake

Top Bottom