napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1-Stop Domestic Shop- IWGF comes through yet again

Jfon92

Just let me start off by saying him and the team are great people. I?ve talked to most of the reps about advice and just lists and all respond very quickly. This will be my 6th order with this company and let me tel you. Service is awesome, response to delays are handled accordingly, Product= if you know, you know 😉🔥🔥. I hope my picture posted correctly so you can see just half of the order I?ve put in. Can?t wait for the gym to reopen to try this new cycle out! Thanks everyone at 1-Stop Domestic Shop for your continued great service to this community.!

Attachments

• 5BAF3E26-D055-4096-B98E-731C5FC999E1.jpg
    5BAF3E26-D055-4096-B98E-731C5FC999E1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
The second half of your order should be there today. Post pics of it also. Your review is much appreciated. Thanks for your loyalty.

Perfect, I?ll post a picture here when it comes today. First one got here early afternoon. Looking out for the second one

The second half of the order as came in. Thank you IWGF for the help and response during the delivery process. This team never falls to come through with grade A product and service! Thanks again!

Attachments

• E893F5E4-E50E-4A56-8F87-EC0E063B47CF.jpg
    E893F5E4-E50E-4A56-8F87-EC0E063B47CF.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
Cool bro...

Anyone want to try this source send me a PM or message me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app.

Contact one of us for the newest price list. Fast customer service and top quality gear.

Buddha approved...

Top Bottom