napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 sarm only cycle

Bruh306

I first got a sarms cycle of 4 different sarms based around cutting but its a bit to pricey for right now, I wanna try just 1 sarm but I don't kno which one I should do, maybe Lgd or s4 but just wondering other people's opinion, also Dosage amount thx

Yea I don't look overweight at all I just wouldn't mind losing like 5 pounds but I don't need to tho, maybe I should just do a bulking sarm

I first got a sarms cycle of 4 different sarms based around cutting but its a bit to pricey for right now, I wanna try just 1 sarm but I don't kno which one I should do, maybe Lgd or s4 but just wondering other people's opinion, also Dosage amount thx

You should at least do the sarms triple stack, which is very cost effective and really not expensive at all bro. It's a combination of 3 sarms, but perfect for what you are trying to do

Here is the protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if you want to add size but really shred it up, the combination of lgd and s4 is amazing... if you cannot go with the triple stack that rick recommended then go with this

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom