napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 inch needle for glutes

EEC73

I have 25 gauge 1" needles. (I saw the video Dylan) First time injecting, testosterone enanthate only. Want to go with the glutes. I'm pretty lean. If I go straight in, instead of an angle, will the 1 inches suffice to get the gear in?

Yea 1" is plenty enough unless you got a big fat ass.Just be sure to go straight in.

I use 25g 1in for my glutes and 25g 5/8in for my delts, quads, and pecs.

Thanks. Lol! No, not a trouble spot. Wear 32 jeans, run 5 to 10 miles during cardio work. Eat clean.

I pretty much use 1 inch 25g for everything now. I think it's pretty good for everywhere as long as you aren't fat

i generally use a 25g 1 inch as well... its definitely fine for your quads... just be very careful there bro... there is little room for error in that location... its tricky because its such a large muscle that it would seem to be the best area but there are many many problem areas there.. ive had fucking softballs on my quads before and i have a pretty damn good gauge on where to pin after this long... i feel like its when you are trying to avoid land mines or something LOL

I used 21g 1.5" in glutes my first cycle. Did hurt a bit sometimes, but almost no PIP. Maybe 1 or 2 days of soreness.

Next cycle I will see if 22g 1.5" hurts less. In my mind the pain is kind of "the price of doing gear" haha. :)

I used 21g 1.5" in glutes my first cycle. Did hurt a bit sometimes, but almost no PIP. Maybe 1 or 2 days of soreness.

Next cycle I will see if 22g 1.5" hurts less. In my mind the pain is kind of "the price of doing gear" haha. :)
a fucking 21 huh? shit! thats a harpoon

I have the same waist size as you (OP) and am single digits body fat, I've used 1" (23 gauge) without any issues- though I just prefer 1.5"

Top Bottom