napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 donut a day bad?

Get the fuck outta here. I've had protein cookies and they taste like shit. But I ain't hear of no protein doughnut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the fuck outta here. I've had protein cookies and they taste like shit. But I ain't hear of no protein doughnut.

Hey bro, I would never lie about something as serious as donuts. Obviously, they aren't as good(or bad) as a standard donut. For one thing, they are baked, not deep fried in oil, so the consistency is more like a bagel.

I'm going to try the raw eggs. As for the doughnuts. When something is not as good as the original then I'd hate to de-value it so I'll just wait till Christmas and other random occasions to have a real one. But I can still dream

Krispy Kreme has a store in downtown ATL where you can watch the whole doughnut making process. I've been in there with friends and watched this as they stuff their faces with Oreo cream filled doughnuts. Then and only then do I wonder if I've made the right life choices. Be strong my man and SAY NO TO DOUGHNUTS!

Eat clean all week then reward your self with a donut on Sunday . I go hard on my one cheat day a week that seems to work good for me

You can eat your donuts daily so long as you wear one of Rich Piana's "Eat Dirty/Train Dirty" T shirts, then have pizza and ice cream every night before bed. oh, and make sure you tell everybody you're on a Keto diet that seems to be working for him.

Top Bottom