Hi Dylan I really appreciate your videos. I just watched the one on 1 Andro. I am a 48 year old male who has been dieting for 2 years now (lost 40+ pounds) I kept a lot of my muscle and strength, but I can not seem to get rid of the last of that fat around my love handles and belly. I am a chicken when it comes to supplement help, so the 1 andro kinda intrigued me because it seemed to have very little side effects. I have been diagnosed with low "T" but did not want to go on anything the doctor recommended.(to scared) You also did a video about a Partial (sorry I don't remember the name) HGH that burned fat. I can't find the video. Can you please point me in the direction to that video. Lastly Can you recommend a 1 Andro product and P.C.T. to take after the cycle.

