napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulk

1. J

Can I extend my Cardarine on PCT to keep my muscles on extreme deficit?

Hello, I started a cycle ( Ostarine 20mg | Cardarine 20mg ) with a deficit of 1000 calories, i'm looking ( in total ) to burn 27lbs of fat. What I thought of doing is like continue Cardarine for 6 weeks after my last cycle, so my body keep using my fat as main energy and so I can keep the...
  2. M

Female cycle: Rad/Anavar/Test

Hello, sorry for the long post, im trying to be as accurate as possible. I am looking for some advice on this cycle. Before I start, I am female, & i know most on here will say this is not recommended for females, however i’m aware of the sides, am being monitored by a hormone doc, & know when...
  3. Q

Former 6?8 280lb getting into SARMS

Former 6'8 280lb getting into SARMS Hey all, To give you a bit of background: About 3 years ago I weighed 280lbs at 6'8 with 16% bf. i was training for about 5 years prior and it was all natty (if you consider Russian Bear 5000 natty haha). Anyway, after college I started working out less and...
  4. B

First LGD-4033 cycle recommendations/ critiques

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. I have read several stacks that Dylan recommends and my possible cycle is posted below. I have been transitioning from powerlifting to purely strongman over the past few months. I intend to do a 12 week cycle to...
  5. R

Beginner Need Advice

Hello, I am new around here and have been doing some browsing. My main goals as of now are to cut fat while simultaneously building muscle mass. I had originally intended on just bulking to gain as muscle muscle as possible however it seems using AAS for a bulk is not advised unless you're at a...
  6. R

Bulk cycle advice + questions

Hello. I am looking to start a cycle. I am 25, 5'10, 170lbs , about 8% bf. My major goal is to gain as much muscle mass as I possibly can in 12 weeks. Muscle that will stay even after I quit the cycle, not just water weight. I am willing to spend a few hundred, I don't want to spend more than...
  7. E

Rad140 Solo Run Log Clean Bulk

Starting a rad140 log, 15mg/day for 11 weeks as that is how much I have. I've read nearly every sarm thread on this site, first time posting though. Age : 28 Height: 6'1 Weight: 185 Bodyfat: 10-12% (good abs when flexed, somewhat visible unflexed) Cals: somewhere around maintenance for a week...
  8. m555zma

Bulk on cruise level test???

My bulk on NPP and 500mg test is over soon. But I want to keep bulking.. I need to switch to trt levels of test because my 500mg/week cycle is almost up.. Does it make sense to continue bulking while switching to 250mg test? Or should I force myself to cut..
  9. m555zma

NPP appetite!

Man I'm getting hungry as hell out of nowhere on week 4 of npp. Dude I'm like a jet burning through fuel. I hope this doesnt get worse next week and so on. Npp is intense
  10. C

Thoughts on my first cycle.

First post coming in hot..! I'm doing my first sarms cycle. I've never taken anything drug related to body building besides ephedrine and some Clen. I would love to hear some thoughts on what you think on my cycle.. any help much appreciated! Dylan, I have seen many of your videos there are...
  11. J

Need guidance

Age 23 Height 5 11" Weight 136 Body fat % about none Years of training 3 Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) in my freshman year of college I ran an Hdrol cycle. I didn't really know what I was doing. I had a PCP in pill form and milk th. Was about...
  12. R

Natural bulk and cutting with steroids

Hey guys I have been training for 3-4 years and have pretty good muscle mass and I did it naturally and I was thinking to use steroids such as oral winstrol with clen for cutting. I was wondering will I be able to keep my natural gains after cutting cycle? Thanks in advance.
  13. W

Lgd-4033 + mk677

Without trying to make an identical post like everyone when they first jump on this site, I seek guidance from those above! To get the boring stuff out of the way, 23yo with around 6 years of lifting experience (probably the first year or two you could barely call lifting) 84kg 187cm. Bf...
  14. K

Most cost efficient Bulking SARM?

Hey guys, Planning what to buy for next bulk cycle, was wondering GENERALLY SPEAKING what the most cost efficient bulking SARM is if you can only buy ONE 12 weeker. I.E best muscle to price ratio if that makes sense haha, assuming everything is on point of course. RAD is cheaper than LGD but...
  15. K

Should I add my LGD to my recomp or save for a bulk?

Hey guys, So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week SARM recomp cycle with Osta, GW and S4 (only 4 weeks worth of S4 left though). I have LGD on hand which I was planning on saving for a future bulk alongside RAD. Buuut I am so very tempted to use it now, which would mean running just RAD-140 or...
  16. K

Not sure when to use my S4...

Sup guys, So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week recomp, with Osta and GW. Going well so far. After this 12 week recomp, I am taking a 4 week break then going straight onto a 12 week bulk with LGD and RAD. I still have 7 weeks worth of S4 lying around from a while ago that I never used up...
  17. J

Natural lifter vs SARMS lifter - How much extra muscle can I put on?

Hey guys, Obviously this question is incredibly difficult to answer accurately, but I am just looking for a ballpark figure so I can justify the cost of the SARMS against muscle gain. Are my expectations below unrealistic? 1. Over a 12 week SARMS triple bulking stack, is it reasonable to...
  18. K

SARMS - best used for cut, recomp or bulk?

Hey guys, So obviously SARMS are very versatile, and can be used for cutting, bulking or recomping. Unfortunately I can't afford to use them too often, so I am deciding when is the most appropriate time spend my money on SARMS. Bit of background: I am 21 years old, 5 foot 11, probably...
  19. Y

SARMS Newbie

Hey im new to sarms and the forum and would really apperiectie your guys' imput. My goal is to bulk and get bigger and I think that sarms would defiently help me get there. My main question is that am i ready to start taking sarms? and if i am what would be a good cylce for me? Thank you Age...
  20. m555zma

Forcing down more calories

How are you guys getting in all those calories when bulking? I dont want to eat junk food.. Pasta?whole milk? More rice? I'm trying to avoid burgers and pizza
Top Bottom