napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worked out twice today

Flanex

I figure I may as well take advantage of all the time off I'm getting due to the weather(I work outside in construction).

I worked my shoulders today from 5am-6am.Ate something,ran some errands,then took a nap for a few hours & worked my arms from 3:30-4:30.I gotta say I feel great.I wish I could do this more often.

Tomorrow's a rest day anyway so I figured I'd go all out today.

Any of you guys get in two lifting sessions a day?

NICE!!

And fuck no, I have to train 5am. I work 7am-7pm typically and have a 2 year old and 6 year old at home. Weekends I probably could, but I try to get as much family time in as possible so that takes priority.

NICE!!

And fuck no, I have to train 5am. I work 7am-7pm typically and have a 2 year old and 6 year old at home. Weekends I probably could, but I try to get as much family time in as possible so that takes priority.

Yea I hear you.My schedule is usually packed too but this time of year I have some extra time.I'm only working 2-3 days per week so I may as well use the extra time for gainz!! ;)

Your gonna get the weather I'm haven tomorrow and you will be back to work…lol

Nah it's not only the weather unfourtunately.No one wants anything done in February.It's always been our worst month.We got a shit ton of work coming in March though.Good thing I was the ant & not the grasshopper this Winter(or is it the other way around?). ;)

Nah it's not only the weather unfourtunately.No one wants anything done in February.It's always been our worst month.We got a shit ton of work coming in March though.Good thing I was the ant & not the grasshopper this Winter(or is it the other way around?). ;)

Well then get outside and enjoy this weather!!…I played golf today in a golf shirt..Feb in Michigan,,,lol

Well then get outside and enjoy this weather!!…I played golf today in a golf shirt..Feb in Michigan,,,lol

Yea the nice weather's coming this weekend.It's supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow & the 60's on Sunday.It was only 27° this morning though.

I actually love working out twice a day. I usually always do it on my off(from work)days. I work out daily from 4 am to 530, so on the weekend I will stay on that schedule and hit it hard first thing, go home, have a good breakfast and some Indica treats, then head back for some more action. Just keeps the pump going longer. Actually planning that tomorrow. Can't wait. Pin day too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually love working out twice a day. I usually always do it on my off(from work)days. I work out daily from 4 am to 530, so on the weekend I will stay on that schedule and hit it hard first thing, go home, have a good breakfast and some Indica treats, then head back for some more action. Just keeps the pump going longer. Actually planning that tomorrow. Can't wait. Pin day too!!

That's a good point to bring up.I wonder if it would be as easy for me to do this if I wasn't on a cycle.I do seem to have more energy & the recovery time is noticeably reduced.

No way I could train twice a day. I train like a moron so energy stores are so depleted it'd be impossible I think without toning it down a lot.

I do 30 to 40 min cardio & abs in the morning then carb up and do weights later.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

No way I could train twice a day. I train like a moron so energy stores are so depleted it'd be impossible I think without toning it down a lot.

My thoughts exactly. I'm spent as fuck by the time I leave. No way I have anything left in the tank for another session

I could never train twice a day... I'm usually about to collapse after i'm done. Everyone trains differently though, some people could get away with it.

My thoughts as well... whatever I'm training gets destroyed. Couldn't imagine stepping back in the gym a second time on the same day.

My thoughts as well... whatever I'm training gets destroyed. Couldn't imagine stepping back in the gym a second time on the same day.

It'd be great if I could somehow assimilate proteins, rest up and replenish glycogen stores, start to heal and hit the gym twice and kill it again... that way I could spend 5-6 hours in the gym a day since it's my favorite place to be lol. However, I think I'd tire of watching ppl stand around talking and staring at the folks in there doing work. However... doubling the amount of curves seen in yoga pants might make it tolerable. I'm such a piece of shit.

LOL it sounds like I need to make my workouts more intense.Thanks for your replies guys

From last Thursday...

All day Friday was rest and recuperation. I went to the mall and was walking and pulled something in my neck of all places. Old age and lumpiness can be a pain in the neck literally. However, I was the best built guy with a crick in his neck in the mall lol.

Top Bottom