napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winter cycle starting tomorrow

Champ14

Im 35year old male 5’10 218 pounds roughly 12-14% bf. Have a fee cycles under my belt with great success. Now its time to pack on the size. Since september i have taken a break from dieting not getting to sloppy but not being strict. Im not gonna let my bf get out of control still do cardio a few times a week.

1-16 test cyp 400mg aw
1-16 deca 450mg aw
1-4 dbol 50 mg a day. Ive taken dbol before and it didnt make me feel good but i wanna give it another shot. If it doesnt agree with mei will switch to anadrol which i love
12-16 winny 50mg a day to clean it up
Aromasine 12.5 eod
Caber .5 e3d

No pct since ive been on TRT for roughly 2 years now. I will get bloodwork maybe 3 weeks in or so. My main concern is estrogen. I use to take liquidex but my estrogen gets out of control so hopefully switching to aromasine will help. I even have letrozole on hand. While im on orals i will be taking cycle assist and tudca

I think thats it. If there is anything i am missing let me know.

looks good just be careful with the dbol at 50mg/day especially if your estrogen sensitive and had a bad experience in the past with it. Mabe start at 25 or 30mg/day and you can always increase it.

I would have your test dose at least equal to the Deca. You are pretty close to that as it is, just wanted to point it out

So i took your advice i started yesterday at 30mg dbol and 425 deca. The test comes in 200mg and the deca in 300 so its easy to take 2cc’s a week of test and .75 twice a week of deca. I think 400 test and 424 deca should close enough

Top Bottom