napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol+ Anavar+ Clenbuteral

basharet

Dear Mr.Gemelli,
I would like to thank you for the great information in your channel, I want to run a cycle of anabolic steroids ( stacking Winstrol with Anavar) + Clenbuteral, what do you recommend for dosage? shall I run a PCT? If yes, what is your recommendation? Shall I add anything else during the cycle for the safest result?? I have a very good bulk but I need more definition.

Dude stay away, you clearly have no idea what this shit is. Never use clen, never stack orals without experience and you didn't mention test. Go do some research no one is going to give you assistance without doing a basic search.

I have done some research, each research gave a different opinion and sometimes contradict each other check this one, I watched this video on isarms channel( youtube.com/watch?v=N5e7EULKeRc), my trainer keep insisting that this option is the best for me, I did not take any dosage till now, It has been in my refrigerator for one month and never touched it, I am about to throw it in the garbage, unless someone help me out what to do exactly.

the only way i could help you is to tell you to throw it in the garbage... you are in so far over your head bro.. you have not done any research brother, im sorry but thats not even possible because just by asking if you need a pct means you have read nothing... PLEASE, do not use these especially fucking clenbuterol of all things... if you had done research, you would know how dangerous that is as well... please, listen to me here bro...

There's nothing good about anything you propose to run. If you want us to help you set something up that will actually work for you, we need your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom