napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When's a good time to step up on Test Cyp?

KingofHearts18

Been taking test cyp 250 mg's every other week for going on a year. I like the great recovery and endurance Im getting from it, absolutely shattered PR's in lifting and cardio.

While it does feel like Im on the right path, it feels like the frequency and amount Im taking could be tweaked for more optimal performance. Ive seen from some guys here that it may be better to aim for a weekly basis.

At what point do you believe its a good time to progress past my current dose? What frequency do you recommend? Also, if one did decide to step up from the 250 every two weeks rate, what do you think would be a reasonable step up mg wise? Im considering 500 a week.

Weight: 210
Height: 5'11
Body Fat: 16 percent
Training for 10 years now
Using test cyp for a little over 11 months
Goals: looking to get down to 12 percent, and gain a little more muscle.

So did you just put yourself on this? If you've been on test that long you need to come off and pct immediately, Unless you have a prescription from a doctor or endo for TRT. I'm pretty sure you do not, and I don't know why you'd stay on that long. It will make recovery extremely difficult

Been taking test cyp 250 mg's every other week for going on a year. I like the great recovery and endurance Im getting from it, absolutely shattered PR's in lifting and cardio.

While it does feel like Im on the right path, it feels like the frequency and amount Im taking could be tweaked for more optimal performance. Ive seen from some guys here that it may be better to aim for a weekly basis.

At what point do you believe its a good time to progress past my current dose? What frequency do you recommend? Also, if one did decide to step up from the 250 every two weeks rate, what do you think would be a reasonable step up mg wise? Im considering 500 a week.

Weight: 210
Height: 5'11
Body Fat: 16 percent
Training for 10 years now
Using test cyp for a little over 11 months
Goals: looking to get down to 12 percent, and gain a little more muscle.
How old are you and is this dr prescribed trt? 250 if pretty high. Are you planning on having a family? You do know that your body is going to regulate itself and eventually youll get less and less returns on ur test dosage. Thats why people cycle or blast and cruise. Ive never seen anyone on 250 trt tho

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i dont get it... in another thread you say you are not on trt but you've been on a year??? like wtf bro? you say you are doing all this research etc but clearly that is way off base... you dont just stay on a year? what exactly do you expect to happen from here? you ARE on trt right now at this point... except you are doing too high with too high of body fat... you dont know what your doing whatsoever dude...

Top Bottom