domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unreal

Unreal

This is just absurd on so many levels. It's actually quite disgusting and I fully believe that this kids parents should be put in prison. This kid needs a good ass beating to knock some sense into him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvCUkgRJv4Q

Ive seen this kid before too, not kool at all

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Ive seen this kid before too, not kool at all
    Yea, I saw him awhile back when Boston was endorsing him but the BBC just did this short documentary on him. I'm serious in disbelief ever time I see this kid.

Haha I've followed his instagram till shit went downhill and he got off all social media. He even posted about being filmed for something so I'm assuming it was this. Only good thing about him is that he keeps it real, other than that he's not even fully developed at all to be messing with this stuff

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedoranbla View Post
    Yea, I saw him awhile back when Boston was endorsing him but the BBC just did this short documentary on him. I'm serious in disbelief ever time I see this kid.
    Same here, seen his ass hangin with dumb ass BL whom im sure was his great influence in believing AAS at 15 was a good idea.. This shit really grinds my gears, i cant stand it

Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Haha I've followed his instagram till shit went downhill and he got off all social media. He even posted about being filmed for something so I'm assuming it was this. Only good thing about him is that he keeps it real, other than that he's not even fully developed at all to be messing with this stuff

Exactly, the kid just started puberty and he looks 22. I don't think he honestly knows the real ripple effects he has set himself up for later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Same here, seen his ass hangin with dumb ass BL whom im sure was his great influence in believing AAS at 15 was a good idea.. This shit really grinds my gears, i cant stand it
    I'm with you on that.

Think about this. What did you guys think about at the age of 15? I'm sure it was girls and sex. That right there means testosterone is kicking full blast. I never had anything set in my mind on what I wanted to do in life. He has no idea what he's doing. He only believes in how he looks now

Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Think about this. What did you guys think about at the age of 15? I'm sure it was girls and sex. That right there means testosterone is kicking full blast. I never had anything set in my mind on what I wanted to do in life. He has no idea what he's doing. He only believes in how he looks now

Absolutely right. Hell I'm 30 and still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. This kid could be a homeless, vegan street musician by the time he's 30. So much shit changes so rapidly between 15 and 30. He's going to have major regrets in the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedoranbla View Post
    Absolutely right. Hell I'm 30 and still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. This kid could be a homeless, vegan street musician by the time he's 30. So much shit changes so rapidly between 15 and 30. He's going to have major regrets in the next decade.
    Exactly. I love lifting but I was on and off but the past 5 years I fell in love and been consistently going. There are many changes in life. He doesn't even know it because at 15 there are no worries in the world. Now once he's kicked out of his house, he wouldn't even have money to support his cycles.