domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    694

    TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

    Short TUDCA question, since I could not find a fully fitting answer.

    When running orals as a kickstart or finisher, we know to NOT take TUDCA at the same moment of taking an oral dosage.
    But when do we take the TUDCA then? 500mg all at once in the evening for example, or do we take 250mg for example in the afternoon and then 250mg again in the evening?

    Also, I don't think it is always done, but I think TUDCA is quite a good supplement to implement during PCT. (along with another cycle support of course)

  2. #2
    As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.
    That is the thing I was thinking about!
    For example when someone takes a short half-life oral, like Dbol. That one has a 3 to 5 hour half-life. So with this particular one, it should be taken all at once in the evening for example? 3 hours after Dbol dosage.

    But with Winstrol, Tbol and so on, with longer half-lives, you could take it in between doses of orals.

    Thanks for clearing it up, RR!

  4. #4
    Why can't u take it at the same time as your orals?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by deepols View Post
    Why can't u take it at the same time as your orals?
    It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

    This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

    This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them
    Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

    This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them
    Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by deepols View Post
    Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now
    It's all good bro. It's not like it will make a huge difference either way, but it is optimal for results to split them

  9. #9
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

    This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them
    Learned something new today apparently lol

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Learned something new today apparently lol

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    thats what its all about bro!





Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •