napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone ace ed or eod

nooreters

Hey dylan i really appreciate your content on youtube. I am doing tren , test and anadrol cycle.Using tren ace. I want to know is there any difference in pinning ed or eod. I do prefer eod but if there is any benefit i dont mind doing everyday. And other thing is , if my body is reacting well to tren, should i switch to tren enanthate or stick to ace.
This is my first time using tren.

you can do it either way and there is no difference with tren a or tren e in terms of results and side effects but i certainly would not be switching esters on your first time... THE SECOND you get greedy with tren, guess what happens?? NOTHING good bro... stick with what your doing...

EOD is fine with Tren ace. Stick with that Ester for the cycle, and don't go changing it until the next time you run Tren again

Of course there is a difference... Ed will give you more stable blood levels. If you don't mind being a yo yo and can handle the sides from it go ahead and pin eod.

Many can't tell the difference between ed and eod. I don't mind pinning. So ed works for me. But those late weeks into the cycles can be a bitch.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You should think about it this way. Do you want to pin (for example) 50mg ed or 100mg eod? Can you imagine how high the 100mg will peak and it will drop until you pin again back up and down. If you pin 50mg ed it will just be steady.

I pinned 75mg ed with no issues. But my body handles Tren well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should think about it this way. Do you want to pin (for example) 50mg ed or 100mg eod? Can you imagine how high the 100mg will peak and it will drop until you pin again back up and down. If you pin 50mg ed it will just be steady.

I actually wonder if that's a bad thing. People that are natty have their test levels peak and dip a fair bit in the course of a day. I've run tren once ED and once EOD, so definitely limited experience. But I believe I felt slightly better on the EOD, but there could've been other underlying factors.

I actually wonder if that's a bad thing. People that are natty have their test levels peak and dip a fair bit in the course of a day. I've run tren once ED and once EOD, so definitely limited experience. But I believe I felt slightly better on the EOD, but there could've been other underlying factors.
Just my 2 cents. I'm going to try it myself both ways and see which I prefer. I did notice a difference with Test Prop ed vs eod my prostate felt better better with ed. I currently do eod for TRT because ed does get old after a while.

Just my 2 cents. I'm going to try it myself both ways and see which I prefer. I did notice a difference with Test Prop ed vs eod my prostate felt better better with ed. I currently do eod for TRT because ed does get old after a while.

Yup, I intend to try both ways again. I look forward to your observations on that.

You have a very unique way of explaining things and coming from someone I respect makes me want to try it myself. Thanks for the insight... Sometimes I can be stubborn about certain things.

Top Bottom