napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and test

kalle123

Hello! I have been running test E and tren E, I cant get erection. I have been taking diffrent dosages but right now I am on 400 test and 200 tren.

Hello! I have been running test E and tren E, I cant get erection. I have been taking diffrent dosages but right now I am on 400 test and 200 tren.
Best advice.... STOP NOW
Run a complete PCT
You obviously don't have the proper knowledge base to be cycling
You aren't using cycle protection AI or prolactin control?
Take time and educate yourself

Been gone for a minute but i see things aint changed. If you cant get an erection you estrogen is probly messed up as well as your prolactin. What ai have u been using and dosage. Have u been using caber? Is this ur first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

First post...

Why are you taking different doses? That right there is a red flag. Willing to bet you're running no ancillaries like the gentlemen above speculated

wtf man, are you kidding me?? what are your stats??? age/height/weight/body fat??? what is your cycle history??? are you using aromasin and caber on cycle??? what does your pct look like?? do you have a clue what your doing because if i had to guess, i would say you have no clue... you need to be very careful not knowing what your doing with tren... your very very very reckless and i am not a fan of that kind of behavior whatsoever...

This can be a common thing with Tren use for some people.

To help us get a more clear picture, start off by telling us your full stats, and experience. Also tell us what ancillaries you were running with test and Tren. Were you using an AI and were you using caber?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Your going to get fired on for this , have thick skin , and give al info so you can get real help , don't tell us what you think we want to hear just so you don't get bitched at, how long have you been on , exactly what are these doses you have been playing with , are you taking anything else etc, these guys want to help even if your fucking up

Top Bottom