napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transdermal MENT

jlaix0

Hi, why almost no one is talking nor using transdermal Ment ?

Is it ineffective ?

Because it has 3 main big avantages (on paper)

-Much longer half life than pills (12h vs 2h)
-Not liver toxic (pills are a bit liver toxic)
-No need for injections

Thanks

"It has now been discovered that, contrary to the teachings of the art, it is possible and advantageous to administer androgen transdermally. While testosterone provides significant problems for transdermal applications, other androgens and in particular, 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone ("MENT") cannot only be administered transdermally, but can offer great advantage. Therefore, the present invention relates to a transdermal dosage form. The transdermal dosage form can be an ointment, cream, gel, powder, transdermal patch, lotion, spray or the like. The dosage form is produced from a non-5α-reducible androgen provided in at least a therapeutically effective amount and is disbursed within a pharmaceutically-acceptable transdermal carrier. The carrier can be an ointment based, gel based, cream based, lotion based, powder based, spray based or a transdermal patch into which the androgen is formulated. "

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search..."&fq=DP:1999&sortOption=Relevance&maxRec=6165

Transdermals suck very inconsistent dosing risk of passing on to others . unstable bloods

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You don't want it bro. Ive never tried it but ive read many bad reviews on it. Actually ive never seen a good review that wasnt written by a sales person. All the reviews will range from mediocore to bad. Just stick with the pills, plus if you have a girlfriend this stuff is a no no 👎. If she is rubbing all on you and touches the spot you applied your transdermal she will absorb some of the chemical and could suffer some very unwanted side effects. It would completely throw her hormones out of wack, and if you have kids and they accidentally absorb some from you by skin to skin contact then you could completely fuck them up especially if they are boys.

You don't want it bro. Ive never tried it but ive read many bad reviews on it. Actually ive never seen a good review that wasnt written by a sales person. All the reviews will range from mediocore to bad. Just stick with the pills, plus if you have a girlfriend this stuff is a no no 👎. If she is rubbing all on you and touches the spot you applied your transdermal she will absorb some of the chemical and could suffer some very unwanted side effects. It would completely throw her hormones out of wack, and if you have kids and they accidentally absorb some from you by skin to skin contact then you could completely fuck them up especially if they are boys.

Ok thank you very much. That makes a very dangereous product I never thought of the girlfriend thing... I can't imagine some dumbass guy massaging his girlfriend with it to rise her libido. Thank you I understand now why nobody uses it

That was what he used his 93rd post for? Transdermal Ment??? Hmmmm.... only can get better from this point out.

Top Bottom