napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test tren cycle

lukewalkers

Hello Dylan
I'm about to run a tren e and test 400 cycle just wondering if I need armidex at 400 mg of test which is 150 enanthate 150 cypionate 100 propionate and then I would be running 400 mg tren e with it as you advised in your video.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

If you have to ask "do I need an AI" with a test/tren cycle then you probably shouldn't be running a test/tren cycle.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hello Dylan
I'm about to run a tren e and test 400 cycle just wondering if I need armidex at 400 mg of test which is 150 enanthate 150 cypionate 100 propionate and then I would be running 400 mg tren e with it as you advised in your video.

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

Hello Dylan
Why wouldnt you need an ai? This must b ur firat cycle b coz ur asking about basic things that you should already know. Dont use tren. Youre definitely not ready for it. You also need caber with it. If you dont know about ai then i bet you dont know about pct. Theres another thread about a guy who ran a nandrolone with no caber and shitty pct and now his dick dont work. Dont make the same mistake

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom