Hey fellas so I'm running
Test c 300mg qw
Primo 600mg will up to 800 soon just 2nd week on
Proviron 50mg daily dex 2mgweekly
Weight 200
Bf% 10
Height 5 9
Maintenance Cal's 3700
Wanted to ask your guys advice on how much calories I should consume to shred fat while making some gainz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I'm looking to add lean mass I'll increase my calories a little at a time (2 week intervals) and reassess.

To get the most bang for my buck out of the calories I still do fasted cardio 5x a week.

When I'm looking to add lean mass I'll increase my calories a little at a time (2 week intervals) and reassess.

To get the most bang for my buck out of the calories I still do fasted cardio 5x a week.

Awesome thanks for the advice I will slowly increase cals I'm at 2350 now I'll go up to 2500 then see how it goes I been doing 45min fasted cardio every morning so glad I been doing that[emoji123]

you already know thats my kind of cycle with primo involved and im also very big on proviron... have you started this cycle yet? what are your goals? definitely keep primo at 800 bro... trust me, i THINK ive ran it enough, LOL, to know.. i just don't want you to waste it..

you already know thats my kind of cycle with primo involved and im also very big on proviron... have you started this cycle yet? what are your goals? definitely keep primo at 800 bro... trust me, i THINK ive ran it enough, LOL, to know.. i just don't want you to waste it..

Yea brotha 2nd week in loving it so far my goal is to get really shredded for a show end of April. Planning on switching test c to prop to cut as much water as I can. Thanks to you Dylan I chose to run primo and gotta say excited to see what will happen! For 800mg should I do 400mg twice weekly or split it in 3 shots?

Yea brotha 2nd week in loving it so far my goal is to get really shredded for a show end of April. Planning on switching test c to prop to cut as much water as I can. Thanks to you Dylan I chose to run primo and gotta say excited to see what will happen! For 800mg should I do 400mg twice weekly or split it in 3 shots?

Twice per week is perfectly fine.

For your diet question, maybe this will help you https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

yes twice weekly bro but your not going to see any water difference with test esters if your controlling estrogen.. thats broscience bro... dont get caught up in bull shit... i would consider masteron and s4 though

Switching to prop for "water reduction" is complete Bro-Science, no need.

Well I'll speak from my experience as far as different test esters being more or less "wet"... obviously it's not the ester involved that causes water retention, but the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen. Controlling estrogen is clearly the answer, but for some reason I run Propionate or acetate (due to the obvious fact that Propionate has less time in the system to aromatize) my estrogen is lower and easier to control. I ran prop for years on all my cycles, and as soon as I went back to a longer ester I bloated and got gyno using the same dosing protocol and source for my aromasin. This is where this bro science came from.

Just figured I'd give a little explanation. I used to hate to hear "that's bro science" with no further explanation. But I guess that's what motivated me to really research those bro science branded topics

Well I'll speak from my experience as far as different test esters being more or less "wet"... obviously it's not the ester involved that causes water retention, but the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen. Controlling estrogen is clearly the answer, but for some reason I run Propionate or acetate (due to the obvious fact that Propionate has less time in the system to aromatize) my estrogen is lower and easier to control. I ran prop for years on all my cycles, and as soon as I went back to a longer ester I bloated and got gyno using the same dosing protocol and source for my aromasin. This is where this bro science came from.

Just figured I'd give a little explanation. I used to hate to hear "that's bro science" with no further explanation. But I guess that's what motivated me to really research those bro science branded topics
well said and absolutely agree... thats the difference... its EASIER to control estrogen with the shorter esters but there will not be any more water if you control it properly... you need to learn your body response to each ester... i run them both and its exactly the same for me but others are different... we all are, so you just have to get a feel for how your body responds and go from there... this is why bloodwork is imperative, well, one of the many reasons...

yes twice weekly bro but your not going to see any water difference with test esters if your controlling estrogen.. thats broscience bro... dont get caught up in bull shit... i would consider masteron and s4 though

Awesome thanks for clarifying that for me Dylan.
I will look into getting some mast what dose should I run it at?

Awesome thanks for clarifying that for me Dylan.
I will look into getting some mast what dose should I run it at?

I run mast around 800 geberally, but I've gone lower and higher. 800 is optimal in my opinion

I run mast around 800 geberally, but I've gone lower and higher. 800 is optimal in my opinion

Thanks man got a question to pin all compounds in one day or can I do like primo mon Thursday
Test Saturday tues Friday mast?

Top Bottom