napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E

Kakarot

Hey
I'm on my 6th week of test e cycle. Everything is going perfect had some low estrogen problems even on standard dosage of AI. but they're sorted now. I'm all good. I made some very decent gains. Eating 4500+ calories a day. I was 87 kgs before my cycle and now im 93. Just had a question, a smaller junior level competition is coming, can i extend my cycle to 14 weeks? Im taking 400mgs test a week
Because by that I'll start cutting and eating in deficit from week 11-16 even in Esther clearance. And the competition is also in those days. What do you suggest? Because i don't want to loose any muscle at all. So i need test while cutting. What do you say? I've done a little research and it says I'll have to increase my test dosage after week 8 if i want to extend my cycle. Please tell me if it's true or not. Or what should i do
Basically can i just add two more weeks to my cycle with same dosage? Or if increased or decrease dosage, then how much to + or - . That's all im asking.

Last edited:
If you want to compete you will need a show prep coach. As you get closer to a show changes may need to be made more often.

If you want to compete you will need a show prep coach. As you get closer to a show changes may need to be made more often.

I have a coach. But here people over dose use several compounds even in their first cycle and all. So i don't want to take their advice regarding aas. As he made me use dbol on my first cycle and then I dropped it cuz Dylan told me to. Just want to know this extra 2 weeks thing. Plus it's not a big competition just a small one.

IMO you need a new coach. You can't be coached without someone seeing you every week.

There's not a cookie cutter answer, it depends on how you are responding as the show approaches.

you dont have to increase your test dosage, thats fucking stupid advice to tell someone they have to do that after week 8... your not stupid, but the person saying it certainly is... you can extend it 2 weeks, thats fine...

you dont have to increase your test dosage, thats fucking stupid advice to tell someone they have to do that after week 8... your not stupid, but the person saying it certainly is... you can extend it 2 weeks, thats fine...

Alright thanks man. I just read that in some forums and it didn't make sense to me as well. Ill just extend two weeks then.

Top Bottom