napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test , deca and dianabol cycle

hitragers

Hi,

I have been watching your videos and they are so informative. Thank you so much.

I am looking forward to a 12 week cycle of test e, dianabol and deca durobolin. I want to run dianabol for the first 5 weeks at 40 mg per day and then at the back end use winstrol at 50 mg everyday. Deca at 400 mg per week and test e at 500 mg per week. How much gain can I expect? And I don't want to add lot of water weight. so how to keep it at minimal?

Looking forward to your kind help.

What's your full stats first bro? 5 weeks of dbol is too much, Winny is usually 6 weeks so you want to run 11 weeks of orals on a 12 week cycle? You liver is great a regenerating but that's too much.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

How about running anadrol 50 four weeks in the beginning and then 6 weeks of anavar at the back end of cycle? Also, does it make sense to replace deca with boldenone? Just don't want to look like a balloon

Sorry for the late reply guys..a bit of time difference with India..thanks a ton for the responses .. I m 26 years old at 5.9 weighing close to 170 pounds. Body fat is around 11-12 percent..

I have ran test e cycle twice before and have gained decent weight.. tho mostly water weight.
Usually end up eating close to 200 GM's of protein a day and 3500 calories.

My basic concern is water weight and the bloat..I wish to gain less but hard gains.

Any responses to change anything in the before mentioned cycle will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

Guys! Was just wondering..does boldenone help gaining any mass? I heard ppl saying it just hardens the muscle and no gains!

Guys! Was just wondering..does boldenone help gaining any mass? I heard ppl saying it just hardens the muscle and no gains!
Yes, absolutely eq is great for adding lean mass. You jist have to be patient with it, as the gains come slow and steady over about 16 weeks

thats ridiculous... of course it adds muscle bro... its one of the better options for recomp cycles and you cannot recomp without building a lot of muscle...

Hi Rick! If I may ask..what kind of results do u get from boldenone? Is there gains in size or just overall better define look?

Hi Rick! If I may ask..what kind of results do u get from boldenone? Is there gains in size or just overall better define look?

Hey bro, we already covered this. Yes, it builds muscle and lean mass. You,just have to give it time to work because it's a very long Ester. It needs ran a good 16 weeks

Top Bottom