napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol

Jack34567

Hi Dylan.
I’ve recently stumbled across your tbol videos and I’ve got a question.
If someone were to be in a calorie deficit and take tbol at 40mg a day would they still be able to gain size?

Thanks

Not very much but it's possible. Eat according to your goals.

You could still gain a little bit of size assuming the macros were balance protein heavy in your deficit, but it's not going to be a lot.

Not really low fat no. Low calorie in general. You have to run a deficit to cut, and again you shouldn't expect much in the way of gains.

depends on how much of a deficit you are in but if its reasonable, then there are muscle preserving properties and its possible but dont be expecting something like 10 lbs... thats just not reasonable, but 3-5 may be possible... just know its much more difficult...

Bulk - caloric surplus - wet AAS
Cut - caloric deficit - dry AAS

This is the most effective way to achieve goals.

Hi Dylan.
I’ve recently stumbled across your tbol videos and I’ve got a question.
If someone were to be in a calorie deficit and take tbol at 40mg a day would they still be able to gain size?

Thanks
You just have to understand that the less calories you eat the shift focuses from muscle gains to fat loss. It's like a slider on a scale. It tips one way or the other. You're always going to focus more on one and get less from the other

Out of interest sake. What would be the best oral steroid to use to help add 3-5lbs of lean mass whilst on a cut?

Are you doing oral only cycles? I'm noticing a slight obsession with orals here. You'll be better off running SARMS instead of orals.

Nope. I don’t intend to do an oral only cycle. I don’t intend to do an cycle anytime soon actually.

Like I said in my original message, I watched your tbol videos and I’m confused as to what the steroid is capable of so I’m just asking for more information on here.
My question was merely if Tbol could help one gain lean mass even if they were cutting. Because I know tbol isn’t primarily meant for bulking or for cutting

Tbol can be used for bulking or cutting depending on your diet.

Nope. I don’t intend to do an oral only cycle. I don’t intend to do an cycle anytime soon actually.

Like I said in my original message, I watched your tbol videos and I’m confused as to what the steroid is capable of so I’m just asking for more information on here.
My question was merely if Tbol could help one gain lean mass even if they were cutting. Because I know tbol isn’t primarily meant for bulking or for cutting

Yes it can

Thank you for the clarification Dylan - I was unsure.
I also remember you saying something about it being able to add somewhat 3-5lbs if lean mass.
Were you referring to if you’re cutting with it?

I'm at the beginning phase of my first cycle so I dont have much experience to speak of, but I will say that you should try just test for a first cycle. You can loose BF and gain muscle on test alone. And if you are uncomfortable with needles like I am. Just have your wife or girlfriend do the pinning for you. 25g is a small needle and you really wont feel it. I plan to try different injectables before really messing with orals. Orals just seem alot harsher on the body and to me the gains/risk doesnt seem worth it. The only orals that are mild on the body also seem like you get far less gains from so why waste the money.

TBOL was one of my favorites I think it’s good for both bulking or cutting as it kept me super dry and lean but still put on mass due to my diet. The gains you get from it are very dense and lean

Top Bottom