napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T results low

Slyder

So I went to a low t center and got my first test. They said it was very low.
I ran lgd 4033 for 4 weeks. It was pill form.
I stopped it 6 days ago cause I thought is was no good stuff I bought.
The last two weeks of it I used nolvadren xt it was supposed to be a t booster.
I did not do any pct since I felt it was junk stuff.
Since it came in sooo low they want to re test in a couple days. If it come up to about 200 they might start me on TRT.
If it stays low they might want to do an mri to check for cancer or prostrate problems.
Could the lgd be the cause of it so low.
I expected it low since I am 52.
Not sure which direction I should go.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get tested while on Lgd? You need your blood test done a couple weeks after pct while on NO suppressive compounds if you want it to be accurate

nolvadex xt is not going to do anything for you.. without a prior test to compare it to, its pretty damn hard to tell how it affected you.. like impossible to tell

I did not get tested before. That is another reason I stopped.
I wanted to get tested.
Get my TRT balanced.
Then order good sarms and start a full cycle.
Since I am not sure if the lgd I had was any good. I am not sure if I should take anything to get back in balance or just wait another week to be retested?
I guess the big question is- can lgd 4033 cause your T to be lower?

I did not get tested before. That is another reason I stopped.
I wanted to get tested.
Get my TRT balanced.
Then order good sarms and start a full cycle.
Since I am not sure if the lgd I had was any good. I am not sure if I should take anything to get back in balance or just wait another week to be retested?
I guess the big question is- can lgd 4033 cause your T to be lower?

Of course it can but its impossible to tell how it affected u and u shouldnt be using it if u dont even know it can cause suppression

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I agree
That is why I am stopping and trying to go back and do it right. It was my understanding that lgd did have suppression but i thought it was not that bad. Again I can’t blam lgd cause I am not sure the root cause. I was just brain storming
I thank you for your in put.

I agree
That is why I am stopping and trying to go back and do it right. It was my understanding that lgd did have suppression but i thought it was not that bad. Again I can’t blam lgd cause I am not sure the root cause. I was just brain storming
I thank you for your in put.

Theres no possible way too know anything without pre cycle bloodwork. You are supposed to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to know your reaction as well as quality of product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom