napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still in the SARMs business

forgmans

Dylan,

Wondering if you are still selling Sarms and what stack would you recommend. Also has anything come out to replace the PHs like Ox and DMZ, or are we just doing SARMS triple stacks for now on?

Welcome bud. The sarms sponsor who we use on this board is SarmsX. They have top notch quality, you can find countless reviews of happy customers and successful cycles. The triple stack is just one protocol but there are many that can be stacked depending on your goal. Let's start with a little more about you man. What are your stats? age, height, weight, bf%. What are your goals for the cycle?

Dylan,

Wondering if you are still selling Sarms and what stack would you recommend. Also has anything come out to replace the PHs like Ox and DMZ, or are we just doing SARMS triple stacks for now on?

I was never selling sarms myself bro, so im not sure what you mean there... however the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com

no ph's will ever come out again and you dont want to waste your time and money on them anyway... sarms are superior in every sense...

in terms of what stack i recommend... it makes it really hard to recommend a stack when you don't tell me your stats or goals... how can i recommend anything when i dont even know what your trying to accomplish? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Dylan,

www.sarmsx.com is the sponsor we recommend here, and there have been lots of great sarms that have came out, so there are many options besides the triple stack. We can help set you up a great cycle if you let us know your stats and goals

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nah PHs suck now. Waste of money. SARMS are the way to go for safe stacks. My GF is getting great results from healing and energy from mk677 only 4 days in. I highly recommend it among other SARMS. Sarmsx is the shit

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I was over on evo with you guys. I'm the dude that you were helping out in South Korea, but I'm back in Florida now. User: DirtbagPW

Anywho, overall goals are to lose weight, look great like everyone on here. But to start I want something to cut down without sacrificing size. I've been out of the gym for 3 mos and just started back last week. Got a bit of a gut now. (Really missed american food)
I had two stacks in 2014. One with just Ox and Sarms, the second with, Ox, DMZ, and Sarms. 2015, I did a MK, GW, S4, LGD stack with the usually HC gen, d spark setup. Currently I have one full bottle of ost and about a weeks worth of GW, Ost, and dspark left.

34/74/227/17(?)

Lol, I was over on evo with you guys. I'm the dude that you were helping out in South Korea, but I'm back in Florida now. User: DirtbagPW

Anywho, overall goals are to lose weight, look great like everyone on here. But to start I want something to cut down without sacrificing size. I've been out of the gym for 3 mos and just started back last week. Got a bit of a gut now. (Really missed american food)
I had two stacks in 2014. One with just Ox and Sarms, the second with, Ox, DMZ, and Sarms. 2015, I did a MK, GW, S4, LGD stack with the usually HC gen, d spark setup. Currently I have one full bottle of ost and about a weeks worth of GW, Ost, and dspark left.

34/74/227/17(?)

welcome to isarms bro... many of us left evo a very long time ago... there's no need for a lot of the things you have listed, like hcgenerate, dspark etc... we will get you some money saved and get you on the proper cycle...

here is the stack i would go with... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

34/74/227/17(?)

You certainly don't need any of those N2bm products bro. Don't waste your money on them. Dylan gave you a great stack for your goals. It's also the same thing I would recommend to you. You can't go wrong with it. It's the best stack for dropping bodyfat and shredding up, and excellent for holding, maintaining and building muscle mass. Your endurance will be taken to a whole new level as well

Make sure to get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You certainly don't need any of those N2bm products bro. Don't waste your money on them. Dylan gave you a great stack for your goals. It's also the same thing I would recommend to you. You can't go wrong with it. It's the best stack for dropping bodyfat and shredding up, and excellent for holding, maintaining and building muscle mass. Your endurance will be taken to a whole new level as well

Make sure to get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yeah, I had bought quite a bit of Sarms my last go around. Don't even thin I've talked to anyone since early 2015.

Awesome, thanks gents as always. Looking forward to the new cycle, and good luck to you, with the new company. You'll see me around again.

DB

Edit- just saw Dylan wrote "9-12 daa" what does that mean?

Last edited:
Yeah, I had bought quite a bit of Sarms my last go around. Don't even thin I've talked to anyone since early 2015.

Awesome, thanks gents as always. Looking forward to the new cycle, and good luck to you, with the new company. You'll see me around again.

DB

Edit- just saw Dylan wrote "9-12 daa" what does that mean?

that stands for d aspartic acid

Top Bottom