napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid brands

gooporter

hi im trying to get my body back in a month.
what kind of prohormone tren is very good and potent. like no fake ones.
and do i need it to run testosterone with it or the pct will do it instead?

which good brand for tren and pct and testosterone. ?

You want your body back in a month huh? And you want to do Tren.....well it doesn't work that way bud. Why don't you start off with your full stats, goals, and experience and we will go from there. You don't sound like you are based in reality or have any knowledge abut steroids at all. You also sound like you shouldn't be using them at all

this is literally the stupidest thing ive heard all month and that is saying something MAJOR so congratulations, you just won the award for literally the most ridiculous, absurd shit anyone could say... congrats... a month huh? you best find a genie in a lamp and then make your wish and hope... thats the only way thats happening and the fact you think steroids or a prohormone will do that makes it even worse... when you decide to joint the rest of us on the planet earth and want REAL help, let me know...

I'm not a guru bro but reversing years of bad diet and not exercising in a month is not going to happen. No amount of gear wI'll ever do that. It takes some discipline
And a life style change. Hope you find the help you need my friend but I hate to say it didn't start with gear.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Never go full potato

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

8889e56826fc740782f6e9fc7f49f942.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom