domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple stack for strength and cardio + questions

Simple stack for strength and cardio + questions

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 25 mg am and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16
    nolva 40/20/20/20

I?m going to be getting labs done before during and after. I will also be posting results here and am buying from the source sponsor.

Based of my ending labs do I really need a pct?
    Where can I get nolva?
    Are there any sides I should look out for while running s4 and if I see them stop it?

you definitely need a mini pct because s4 is slightly suppressive... here is the link for nolva... https://sarms.forsale/product/nolvad...olva-40-mg-ml/

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you definitely need a mini pct because s4 is slightly suppressive... here is the link for nolva... https://sarms.forsale/product/nolvad...olva-40-mg-ml/
    Other than that do you think this stack looks good for a first run? Trying to gain strength and endurance? I could add stenabolic but thats more than my budget allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpal08 View Post
    Other than that do you think this stack looks good for a first run? Trying to gain strength and endurance? I could add stenabolic but thats more than my budget allows.
    this is a great stack... mk2866 would be a good add but this stack as it is will give very nice results as well

I agree with Dylan to add in Ostarine. It will help tremendously with your recover as you are training for strength.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Add ostarine for my first sarm stack? Also as far calories go should I be around maintenance? I?m doing a ton of endurance and cardio work. I?m wanting to get strength as well as lean down. I?m at 19% bf

Add ostarine for my first sarm stack? Also as far calories go should I be around maintenance? I?m doing a ton of endurance and cardio work. I?m wanting to get strength as well as lean down. I?m at 19% bf
    i would eat a few hundred under maintenance and yes, add mk...

Yes. The triple stack of gw, s4, and ostarine is the most popular sarm stack ever

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Yes. The triple stack of gw, s4, and ostarine is the most popular sarm stack ever
    Including ostarine, how should I dose it and when? I feel the only issue for me would be since I?ve never done either of these how they would effect me and home much they would suppress me.

Including ostarine, how should I dose it and when? I feel the only issue for me would be since I?ve never done either of these how they would effect me and home much they would suppress me.
    There are no sides to speak of or worry about with sarms and mk2866 is as mild as it gets with suppression.

Dosage is mk2866 at 25mg per day, S4 at 50mg per day, and GW at 20mg per day. Best ran 12 weeks

Check out sarms.forsale