PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious question. Will Clen help me lose muscle?

Serious question. Will Clen help me lose muscle?

As crazy as it might sound, im actually trying to lose muscle. Im done with that "I wanna be aesthetic af brah" phase. And want to be slim/tone (and for other fitness reasons). Will clen actually help me lose muscle? I have clen laying around from my previous AAS cycles.

I'm going back to freestyle calisthenics and all the extra weight I've gained is unnecessary.

Trying to lose muscles? Sorry bro, clen isnt what ur looking for. Its a psychologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickelol View Post
    Trying to lose muscles? Sorry bro, clen isnt what ur looking for. Its a psychologist.
    🤣🤣 ahh I see. So because you and I have different goals, I have a psychological issue? Interesting logic mate

T3 will but dam. Never heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickelol View Post

A calorie deficit and a shit ton of cardio will do the trick mate.

Don't go to the gym
    Bike. Hike. Swim.

You don't need drugs to achieve your goals. Diet and cardio.

I feel like losing muscle isnít hard...
    But no clen actually gives me a more dense harder look

clen will help you to have heart problems long term and help you to experience shakes etc. and a slew of other side effects... if you want to lose muscle that bad, just cut your calories down, don't lift etc... you dont need fucking clen to do this... thats honestly absurd