napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack

Beastmode11187

Hi guys I have been on liquid sarms for 4 weeks I decided to take a blood test and my doctor said my ast and alt levels are pretty high I thought sarms don’t do the much damage to the liver any advice or take on this since then I stoped all sarms and haven’t taken any mini pct cycle the stack I was on

Mk677
Sr9009
Lgd 4033
Yk11

It’s a shame because I seen very good results within the time I was using it so I don’t know what to do

well yk11 is an issue to start with and thats why ive told people for over a year now to steer clear of it.. you definitely need to stop because you have no idea what you are actually using... you need to start taking dga organ st, and i would stay on it at least 8 weeks...

The quality of your sarms could be an issue. They may not even be sarms at all and possibly prohormones. Yk11 may do that too. It's not something we ever recommemd for a reason

If you are curious, have a look at the molecular structure of YK11 - it's a steroid. I'm no chemist but how it could ever have come into the category of sarms is beyond me.

If you are curious, have a look at the molecular structure of YK11 - it's a steroid. I'm no chemist but how it could ever have come into the category of sarms is beyond me.
exactly and that was the start of more of these coming out that should never be put into the sarms category

Top Bottom