napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS / Pro hormones

murunees

Hello Dylan,

First let me just say I'm a huge fan and a fellow subscriber! I always love your videos because they are super informative, yet you still give your overall opinion. Anyway, I have many questions I'd love for you to touch on. I don't mean to write a novel here, I just want you to fully understand my situation/ goals.

Background: Ok so first of all, I'm 19 years old, and am currently attending the university of Oregon. I played football at a high level in highschool and had many division 2 offers but had a nasty rotator cuff / torn labrum shoulder injury late in my senior year season. I was devistated. Long story short, after months of rehab on my shoulder...it kept dislocating and I decided to go ahead and get surgery on it last May. After finally getting cleared to start training again in August...I went on a huge cut and did mainly cardio just to get my legs/ lungs back

, anyway in conclusion any help and any and all advice would be appreciated weather it's specific explosive power workouts you would recommend or any obviously any help regarding my cycle would be great!! Keep up the good work! Thanks!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

I dislocated the same shoulder twice so I can relate. You will have to adapt your training depending on how the shoulder feels at different angles (I still cant do pullups). I had to do leg press and hack squats for a while because I couldn't bend my arm to hold a bar on my back to squat for months. Id avoid any pressing movements and focus more on low pulling. Seated rows felt best for me so I hit those for a while (isolateral). Eventually increase your elbow angle build up to isometric holds on a pulldown machine and start doing pushups and other presses sparingly. You'll have good and bad days and it sucks when you're weak but you'll get stronger. Definitely stay away from explosive exercises for a bit.

Top Bottom