PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarms pct question.

Sarms pct question.

Hey guys. So Iím about 5 weeks into an LGD only cycle and I will be running it for 12 weeks.

I have not seen any major rise in strength or in size yet and am wondering why this may be? I am eating in a calorie surplus and am training hypertrophy. I am running the lgd at 10mg a day.

Second sort to the question, I know I will need to run Nolva for 4 weeks after this cycle. I am a little worried to run it as I know it spikes cortisol which will increase fat and reduce gains. I will combat this with GW501516 hut is running the GW at just 10mg a day enough?
    My budget isnít big enough to buy anything else.

where did you get your sarms?

EU pharmaceuticals. Iím quite sure they are a reliable source

you are quite wrong and if thats not evident by what your experiencing the better word is delusional

So would these not be real sarms?

I would be lying if I said I have been experiencing absolutely no rise in strength and size however it has not been as quick as expected

yes, those would not be real sarms

Are you familiar with the brand?

I am confident that they are reliable as I had great results with their mk677 and a friend of mine took their S4 and experienced the visual side effects that come with the sarm.
    So obviously I am confused
    Last edited by Jonathan200; 07-12-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Wrote the wrong thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan200 View Post
    I am confident that they are reliable as I had great results with their mk677 and a friend of mine took their S4 and experienced the visual side effects that come with the sarm.
    So obviously I am confused
    Very familiar and also very familiar with all the issues they have had but i guess u would probably know mow than me about all this. Good luck to you