napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in fridge

Doppo orochi

Hey I’m new to all this and was told to store my sarms in fridge. They have been in there for 4 days is it ok to take them out and leave them at room temp or will they be damaged

you should never put your sarms in the fridge and i dont know who the fucking moron was that told you to do that... they are probably done for if you left them in there this long...

you should never put your sarms in the fridge and i dont know who the fucking moron was that told you to do that... they are probably done for if you left them in there this long...

Seriously? I would have thought that overly high temps would be worse for SARMS to breakdown vice refrigerated ones ... I'm glad I read this as I was considering storing some left-over RAD-140 in the Fridge until I needed it again.

Room temperature aka left on my shelf is where it will remain.

Seriously? I would have thought that overly high temps would be worse for SARMS to breakdown vice refrigerated ones ... I'm glad I read this as I was considering storing some left-over RAD-140 in the Fridge until I needed it again.

Room temperature aka left on my shelf is where it will remain.
i never brought up high temps at all so i have no clue what you mean... a million times ive said to never put them in high temperatures either.. you DO NOT expose them to extreme temperatures, whether that be hot or cold... they are supposed to be at room temperature...

i never brought up high temps at all so i have no clue what you mean... a million times ive said to never put them in high temperatures either.. you DO NOT expose them to extreme temperatures, whether that be hot or cold... they are supposed to be at room temperature...

By high temps, I mean a room that may / may not got exposed to consistent air conditioning. NOT left in the car, on the dashboard, in mid-July in West-Central Texas!

Thanks for the clarification.

i dont know the answer to that... its hard to say... thats too long to be in there but youll just have to let them sit a day and see how they are

Top Bottom