napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and ejaculation

Cauldron

Ummm. Just need advice guys. Just switched to new
Sarm as I highly suspect first source was bunk.

On day 3 and now of new source and takes about an hour to ejaculate when I have special time with the wife. (Both morning and evening)

I'm on 10mg LGD 4033.

My urine is darker but not the same as dehydration darker.

Notice slight warm feeling in muscles on day 3 within 30 minutes of taking a dose which ended within an hour (Not sure if related)

Had my blood pressure and pulse checked which is ok.

Just wondering if sarm related?

I doubt you have real sarms. Sounds like symptoms of prohormone use and shutdown.

Ok.

I looked into this a bit more.

I discovered that my urine colour may be due to the vitamin b complex tablet I started taking a couple of days ago.

I opened up the capsule of the original "sarm" (Ostarine 10mg/lgd 4mg mix) I was taking. No smell. Taste is not too different to flour.

I took another dose of the newer "sarm" to see if any sides and no warm feeling like I had yesterday. But my muscles feel a lot fuller, a nice feeling. These tablets have a strong smell too. Having only a partial smell, I struggle to describe smells accurately as my brain struggles to identify, but this is very strong scent, maybe a bit petrol like?

I started taking Bulbine Natalensis again to see if this will help with my ejaculation problem.

I don’t think the ejaculate situation comes from the sarms. Never knew taking long to ejaculate was a bad thing though. You want the complete opposite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your LGD probably isn't genuine, if I were you I'd get a full blood panel then post the results here.

Top Bottom