napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Stack/Diet

orteert

Dylan,

I am looking to do a Sarm Stack i am 24 years old.
Post football state of mind i train on the daily.
I do a variety of training (Cross fit,Body building and fast twitch training)

I want to slim down and start a real hard cut Phase and get under the 200LB mark while still having lean hard muscles.

My question is the sarms Recommendation.
I have watched your videos over the years and really considered doing a steroid cycle but to concerned with the Post cycle side effects.

I really want to be educated and love the videos you share i want to avoid any post cycle symptoms that may cause harm in the long term.

Therefore please recommendations the sarms you think i should take and why.

Question 2.

Do you have any type of diet plans or meal plans you Recommend or offer ?

i dont offer any bro... i dont have that kind of time anymore but i am not a proponent of fad diets etc... i have always been a proponent of customizing for each individual...

as far as sarms stacks go, i have the perfect stack for you... the most aggressive yet very safe sarms cutting stack you can run... here are the links to purchase everything you need, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i dont offer any bro... i dont have that kind of time anymore but i am not a proponent of fad diets etc... i have always been a proponent of customizing for each individual...

as far as sarms stacks go, i have the perfect stack for you... the most aggressive yet very safe sarms cutting stack you can run... here are the links to purchase everything you need, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

I am have got 8 week cycle of S4 and Carrdine listed as one of your favorite cutting stacks.
I want to get my Feet wet in the sarms Area so i decided to go with this stacks.

What else should i run with post Pct opposed to using only these two sarms ?

Dylan,

I am have got 8 week cycle of S4 and Carrdine listed as one of your favorite cutting stacks.
I want to get my Feet wet in the sarms Area so i decided to go with this stacks.

Dylan,

You really should get another bottle of each so you can run the full 12 weeks.

Here is your protocol including pct

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Dylan,

Definitely run the full 12 weeks. Those last 4 weeks is where you really start to see the difference

Top Bottom