napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle

Gmn95

Looking to run a bulking cycle. New to sarms in term of taking them but I have a pretty good idea of what each one does. I was thinking lgd an mk2866. Any suggestion or a better stack. Thanks.
I'm 5'9" around 160. I have ran a prohormone cycle in the past a couple years ago so I do understand the entirety of my diet an training. Got great results from it but we all know they're not a good route. Looking into better options

Looking to run a bulking cycle. New to sarms in term of taking them but I have a pretty good idea of what each one does. I was thinking lgd an mk2866. Any suggestion or a better stack. Thanks.
I'm 5'9" around 160. I have ran a prohormone cycle in the past a couple years ago so I do understand the entirety of my diet an training. Got great results from it but we all know they're not a good route. Looking into better options

For bulking the power stack is your best option bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

What good would replacing mk2866 with s4. I thought s4 helped out more in a cutting cycle. I read multiple post on here where I see you guys recommending that. Just don't have the knowledge to understand

What good would replacing mk2866 with s4. I thought s4 helped out more in a cutting cycle. I read multiple post on here where I see you guys recommending that. Just don't have the knowledge to understand

You are fine to replace mk2866 instead of s4 if you choose to. S4 gives big gains in strength and has some lean mass characteristics too. It also has incredible synergy with LGD when it comes to gains, so that's why I gave you that recommendation. Either way is fine depending on what you want to do. Dylan basically gave you the layout if you want to go the MK-2866 instead of S4 route

s4 is one of my favorites... it gives you more strength than any other sarm on top of the muscle hardening and lean muscle gain.. its also good for your prostate... personally, i would swap them out and go with s4...

Any idea on what's goin on with the sarmsx website? I go to order an the last 3 options won't load after I put in information.

Top Bottom