napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

recomp question

boverboard

hi Dylan. let me just start by saying im a big fan and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge with the youtube world. i have a question about recomposition. I am going to be running a 16 week eq cycle with a tbol kickstart. At what amount should i run test for this period. my tbol will be at 60 mg a day and eq at 600 mg a week since its my first time with eq. thanks for your help. if ive left out any important information im sorry. not sure exactly what you would need to know.

hi Dylan. let me just start by saying im a big fan and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge with the youtube world. i have a question about recomposition. I am going to be running a 16 week eq cycle with a tbol kickstart. At what amount should i run test for this period. my tbol will be at 60 mg a day and eq at 600 mg a week since its my first time with eq. thanks for your help. if ive left out any important information im sorry. not sure exactly what you would need to know.
hey bro... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history??? goals from the cycle??

Im 34 years old. 6'1. 178lbs at 8% body fat. Im looking to maintain as much muscle as possible during a spring cut. Im getting ready to do a winter bulk now

I'd run test at 350mg per week. Make sure you have the proper pct in place

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

I'd also add gw and s4 to the cycle to help your recomp

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good luck with your recomp OP. Just make sure you don't skimp on PCT and run what Rick and Dylan recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wanting to do a 10 week bulk this winter for some size and strength. this is what i had in mind.
week1-4 dbol @ 30mg per day
week 1-10 test e @ 350 per week
week 1-10 deca @ 300 per week
aromasin 12.5 every other day
caber .5 every 3 days

does this sound right and also what would recommend for full pct

I was wanting to do a 10 week bulk this winter for some size and strength. this is what i had in mind.
week1-4 dbol @ 30mg per day
week 1-10 test e @ 350 per week
week 1-10 deca @ 300 per week
aromasin 12.5 every other day
caber .5 every 3 days

does this sound right and also what would recommend for full pct

You want to go at least 12 weeks on that cycle. Doses look fine.

Your pct should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you dont want to run deca any less than 12 weeks, unless you switch to npp... if you want to run a shorter cycle, which it seems you do, run test prop and npp...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom