napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 Cycle help

bsblltom

What is the best cycle protocol for running RAD140? I plan on resuming my clen/t3 cycle sometime during the RAD cycle. I read online that anywhere from 10-20mg/day is a good point with 20 being the sweet spot. I plan on taking the normal supps such as creatine, aminos, DAA and taurine.

I have 3 bottles at 10mg/ml X 30ML

My main goal is to lose body fat

My main concerns/questions:
1) Is there a need to taper up?
2) How long to take RAD at 15-20mg/day?
3) Is there a need to taper down?
4) Any advice on cycle protocol that I did not mention?

no you dont do ANY TAPERING thats broscience bull shit... its 20 mg per day... why on earth are you using clen/t3? do you WANT to have the side effects and long term problems that your going to get... is that really worth it?? you could easily run a sarms cutting stack without that fucking garbage and not have any of those concerns and get FAR MORE out of it...

What is the best cycle protocol for running RAD140? I plan on resuming my clen/t3 cycle sometime during the RAD cycle. I read online that anywhere from 10-20mg/day is a good point with 20 being the sweet spot. I plan on taking the normal supps such as creatine, aminos, DAA and taurine.

I have 3 bottles at 10mg/ml X 30ML

My main goal is to lose body fat

My main concerns/questions:
1) Is there a need to taper up?
2) How long to take RAD at 15-20mg/day?
3) Is there a need to taper down?
4) Any advice on cycle protocol that I did not mention?

I wouldn't bother with t3 or Clen. Clen is really bad for you, and you should never fuck with your thyroid. Also T3 will eat muscle mass.

Where is your RAD from? There is no need to taper up or taper down dosages at all. You should run 20mg from the start.

What is your full stats, and experience? I recommend going with a sarms stack for your goal of cutting bodyfat. The best source and best stack there is for your goal is the e hamced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom