napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 and MK-677 ingredient

Freshermezz

Anyone could give me the list of ingredient for the two sarms im taking ?
Cause i have a problem with my thyroid gland and i need to know if i can continue to take them ...

Right now im having heartbeat increase and i suspect the MK to be the cause of problem ..

Help !

Sorry for bad english

Anyone could give me the list of ingredient for the two sarms im taking ?
Cause i have a problem with my thyroid gland and i need to know if i can continue to take them ...

Right now im having heartbeat increase and i suspect the MK to be the cause of problem ..

Help !

Sorry for bad english
What do you mean ingredients? It's the active compound. That IS the ingredient

Only other thing there might be is alcohol to suspend it

What you should concern yourself with is your source and whther you have anything legit. Judging by your sides I'd guess not

i drink alot of alcohol ... first 3 weeks i've done sarms , i had no side effects and now all of a sudden heartbeat as increased alot and when im really hungry i start shaking ...

i drink alot of alcohol ... first 3 weeks i've done sarms , i had no side effects and now all of a sudden heartbeat as increased alot and when im really hungry i start shaking ...
Well I'd stop whatever you are taking immediately if it were me. I do t know what the fuck you have but it isn't sarms

sarms dont have "ingredients" man... where did you get these from? they should not be causing any of these problems whatsoever...

Top Bottom