PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "factory" shrinkage

"factory" shrinkage

hi guys,

on a 12 week test + tbol cycle, on week 6 now, finishing tbol tomorrow then on test only.
    500mg PW
    40mg PD

arimidex half tab EOD.

have been on similar cycles in the past (pct's run for 4-6weeks) but this time around it seems like the nads are getting smaller than ever.

any way to combat this or is it just part of the process i have to make peace with?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    hi guys,

on a 12 week test + tbol cycle, on week 6 now, finishing tbol tomorrow then on test only.
    500mg PW
    40mg PD

arimidex half tab EOD.

have been on similar cycles in the past (pct's run for 4-6weeks) but this time around it seems like the nads are getting smaller than ever.

any way to combat this or is it just part of the process i have to make peace with?
    HCG will bring them back, and generally we advise using HCG the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle and up until Pct starts. 500iu twice per week is how I'd run it

Thats what i got from Dylan's videos as well yes...

but is there no "fix" for while i'm on cycle Rick?

Lol'd part of the game brother. Dick 2 Balls Ratio lol.

The good news is you can take gear and it will make you bigger. Bad news is it will make your balls shrink. Personally, I could care less about my balls. Now, if my dick started shrinking I would be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    I love this! Rich telling it like it is!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

All meat.....no potatoes...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions
    BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Banned
    A couple weeks ago I was in bed watching a movie with my wife and she had her hand on my junk and said my balls were really small(just the balls bros) and I told her that "they're just for decoration now" and she replied "that's not much decoration" lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Same concept as trimming your pubs. Just makes the main attraction look that much bigger. They'll plump back up after PCT.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk