PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: "Cutting" cycle dosage help

  1. #1

    "Cutting" cycle dosage help

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Been watching Dylan's videos for about a year which greatly helped me in my first 2 cycles. First off, I"m 40 years old, 9% BF, 220 lbs and this will be my 3rd cycle. My diet is on point and have been working out/bodybuilding since I was 13 years old. Didn't start using gear until 2 years ago. I want to run Tren, Masteron and Test-P but have gotten so much different advice on dosing and have no idea which to go with.

    1) Low dose test + higher tren(equal mg of masteron)(ex: test @ ~200mg/week + tren/mast @ ~100mg EoD)
    2) Equal doses of all 3 (test @ ~300-400mg/week + tren/mast @ 100mg EoD)
    3) High test + lower mast/tren(500mg test/week + 50-100mg tren EoD)

    I'd really like to start off on the low end on tren to see how I'm able to handle it. I had a friend tell me to never go lower than 400mg/week and had another tell me that 75mg EOD will still yield me results. Sorry if this has already been asked, I searched, but couldn't find the same question. Thanks
    Last edited by Elegy; 05-16-2016 at 07:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegy View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Been watching Dylan's videos for about a year which greatly helped me in my first 2 cycles. First off, I"m 40 years old, 9% BF, 220 lbs and this will be my 3rd cycle. My diet is on point and have been working out/bodybuilding since I was 13 years old. Didn't start using gear until 2 years ago. I want to run Tren, Masteron and Test-P but have gotten so much different advice on dosing and have no idea which to go with.

    1) Low dose test + higher tren(equal mg of masteron)(ex: test @ ~200mg/week + tren/mast @ ~100mg EoD)
    2) Equal doses of all 3 (test @ ~300-400mg/week + tren/mast @ 100mg EoD)
    3) High test + lower mast/tren(500mg test/week + 50-100mg tren EoD)

    I'd really like to start off on the low end on tren to see how I'm able to handle it. I had a friend tell me to never go lower than 400mg/week and had another tell me that 75mg EOD will still yield me results. Sorry if this has already been asked, I searched, but couldn't find the same question. Thanks
    thats an excellent cycle, a cutting classic... your in the right condition for masteron so this can be an excellent cycle if ran correctly... here's how to run this properly... you can get your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com...

    1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
    1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
    1-10 mast prop 200 mg eod
    1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d1-10 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-10 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-10 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

    pct 11-14


    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

  3. #3
    Thanks alot brother, that helps alot. I have a question about Cardarine though. If I wanted to use it off cycle, does it require a PCT? I noticed some of the other sarms do, but wasn't positive about this one.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegy View Post
    Thanks alot brother, that helps alot. I have a question about Cardarine though. If I wanted to use it off cycle, does it require a PCT? I noticed some of the other sarms do, but wasn't positive about this one.
    Gw is non hormonal and doesn't require a pct at all. As a matter of fact it is strongly recommended to be added to a pct to help you post cycle.

    You are fine to use gw off cycle at any time you want to reap it's benefits, without having to worry about it affecting your test levels whatsoever

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegy View Post
    Thanks alot brother, that helps alot. I have a question about Cardarine though. If I wanted to use it off cycle, does it require a PCT? I noticed some of the other sarms do, but wasn't positive about this one.

    these sarms do not require pct... GW, SR9009, MK677

  6. #6
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,134
    VERY impressive stats, welcome to the board. Glad to have another 40+ guy here who knows what he's doing.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html



    https://www.dganutrition.com

  7. #7
    I'm on week 6 of this cycle and I absolutely love it, I'm absolutely shredded.

    I wanted to ask, is there ANYTHING that helps with sleep with the tren. I'm using all the sarms Dylan suggested, but for the past 3 weeks I'm getting between 3-5 hrs of sleep a night. Ambien helps me to fall asleep but 3-5 hrs later I'm wide awake, I feel like a zombie. I've had sleep issues for a while after my army deployments, natural stuff like valerian root and melatonin do nothing even at high doses. Right now, it's even worse than usual. Somebody I know suggested lowering my test dosage but I'm not sure how that would make a difference.

  8. #8
    If lowering your test dosage would help.with the sleep loss, that would certainly be a new one on me. If you are already trying sleep meds and are still waking up soon after, in my honest opinion lowering the tren is probably the only thing that will help. You could try 75 mg eod. As I'm sure you are aware tren is just notorious for sleep loss issues, and although we often have this discusion, there's just not much that works for people it seems.

    Maybe some different suggestions, but "tough it out" is the most frank and honest you'll here. ...Glad to hear that otherwise you are doing well with your cycle.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,134
    Tren will get you every time. For most of us it's just an unavoidable side.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html



    https://www.dganutrition.com

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegy View Post
    I'm on week 6 of this cycle and I absolutely love it, I'm absolutely shredded.

    I wanted to ask, is there ANYTHING that helps with sleep with the tren. I'm using all the sarms Dylan suggested, but for the past 3 weeks I'm getting between 3-5 hrs of sleep a night. Ambien helps me to fall asleep but 3-5 hrs later I'm wide awake, I feel like a zombie. I've had sleep issues for a while after my army deployments, natural stuff like valerian root and melatonin do nothing even at high doses. Right now, it's even worse than usual. Somebody I know suggested lowering my test dosage but I'm not sure how that would make a difference.
    The problem here is that a lot of things that will *give* you sleep, really aren't worth much salt. Because it's only twilight sleep, not proper REM. So you get all the effects of what you think is proper sleep, but with no actual benefit. Still wake up feeling shit.
    Tren is probably just not the answer on someone with known sleep issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •