napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

quick question

foresame

Hei guys, hope you're all doing well.

I'm on my test only cycle 350mg/week. My pinning day is thursday, but because of my short trip i have to pin tuesday this week. Should i adjust it to thursday again for next week? or keep going on tuesday throughout cycle? and i'm also planning to take aromasin 25mg and off for 3days and then back to the normal as 12.5 every other day. Is it fine? Thanks.

My opinion i would switch ...but honestly i dont think either way is gonna make to much of a difference. Ur 👍

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Hei guys, hope you're all doing well.

I'm on my test only cycle 350mg/week. My pinning day is thursday, but because of my short trip i have to pin tuesday this week. Should i adjust it to thursday again for next week? or keep going on tuesday throughout cycle? and i'm also planning to take aromasin 25mg and off for 3days and then back to the normal as 12.5 every other day. Is it fine? Thanks.

Two days on a long Ester really isn't going to matter bro. I'd just go back to normal pinning schedule once you come back

either way will be fine bro... i have made switches at times when things have come up and there was no issue at all... whatever you feel comfortable with is fine bro

Top Bottom