napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions on HgH

bagabers

Just wanted to know more about HGH and I had seen it can make a cancer cell grow if there is one in the body . Haven't really seen an article of it happening can you give me more information on that.

Growth will make all cells grow and cancer is a cell if you have cancer it can speed up its growth . however it does not cause it.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Growth will make all cells grow and cancer is a cell if you have cancer it can speed up its growth . however it does not cause it.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
this is exactly right.. it will not cause it but it absolutely will speed up growth if you have it already...

Just wanted to know more about HGH and I had seen it can make a cancer cell grow if there is one in the body . Haven't really seen an article of it happening can you give me more information on that.

Your body actually makes ~one million cancer cells a day, it just usually knows how to get rid of them. The problem arises when a tumor forms and your body doesn't kill these cells off. That is when HGH is an issue as it will increase the rate at which the tumor grows.

Top Bottom